the thread about nothing...

im just going to kick it at home tonight...

dont really feel like going out..i HATE dealing with drunk people..at least with a person thats on drugs they can at least realize when they're acting like pricks..

my girl is off at 1 am we got a bottle of champagne and we are going to eat chocolate covered strawberries 
laugh.gif

we watched this is 40 last night..got it from my homie jack sparrow, naw mean.

really funny movie.

Now that I got the Note 2, I'm thinking about selling my iPad. I use the Note way more. Android>Apple. Other than my macbook, there isn't a product from Apple that is worthy.

Just finished watching New Total Recall. Maybe they purposely made it bad to keep the original superior? Because that movie was god-awful. Thank god for Jessica Biel

Using my sisters new iPad.

I need this in my life. This is how the Internet was meant to be browsed.
What do you like about the ipad?
What do you like about the internet browsing?

It's more convenient than a laptop. I'm watching tv a on NT at the same time. Rest it on your abs and hold it up with one hand. Like, I'm slouching my *** off right now(probably not a good thing, but its comfortable. I like how the keyboard sits near the middle of the screen. There's also an option to split the keyboard to the left and right side of the screen so you can two hand it like a video game controller. Zooming in and out is a quick and easy.

I think it's better for in house lazy *** browsing.

It's more convenient than a laptop. I'm watching tv a on NT at the same time. Rest it on your abs and hold it up with one hand. Like, I'm slouching my *** off right now(probably not a good thing, but its comfortable. I like how the keyboard sits near the middle of the screen. There's also an option to split the keyboard to the left and right side of the screen so you can two hand it like a video game controller. Zooming in and out is a quick and easy.

I concur. I love being a lazy *** on the couch with my iPad. Just flick around with a finger and read and browse stuff. It's quick and easy.

tr1ll which ipad is it? the mini? 

went to turn my Tv on and the damn direct tv dvr box wont turn on..
mean.gif

still had alot of my NATGEO shows on there that i might lose..and my DBGT episodes..this sucks, i hardly ever watch tv, only when i truly have nothing to do..

I see your point.

how can one convert video with embedded subtitles without loosing the subtitles on windows?
nerd.gif

inb4 no replies
By embedded subtitles, do you mean subtitles that show up in the video regardless of whether you turn subtitles on or off?

If so, you shouldn't lose the subtitles if you convert the video.

I'm here at Navy OCS for New Year's Eve. We have a 11:59 curfew and we can't drink or leave base. It's depressing as heck I can't even lie:smh: . I can only hope that next NYE is better than this one.

how can one convert video with embedded subtitles without loosing the subtitles on windows? :nerd:

inb4 no replies
By embedded subtitles, do you mean subtitles that show up in the video regardless of whether you turn subtitles on or off?

you can turn them off but there's no .srt file to go with the video.

how can one convert video with embedded subtitles without loosing the subtitles on windows?
nerd.gif

inb4 no replies
you can turn them off but there's no .srt file to go with the video.
If you convert the video, it will most likely not affect the subtitles.

I wonder if anyone's ever tried to experience New Year's in each time zone (US - World would be crazy).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom