the thread about nothing...

The Stack Boys!! 
pimp.gif

Here's a little did you know fun fact: The original names for Koffing and Weezing in Pokemon was NY and LA, in reference to the pollution of both cities.

^ What Pabs said so many great movies are war/military movies

Top 10

Inglorious Basterds

Apocalypse Now 

The Deer Hunter

The Hurt Locker

Jarhead

Full Metal Jacket

Enemy At the Gates

Dead Presidents

Platoon

Tigerland

Tropic Thunder gets honarble mention since it is a comedy

Last edited:
^ What Pabs said so many great movies are war/military movies

Top 10

Inglorious Basterds

Apocalypse Now 

The Deer Hunter

The Hurt Locker

Jarhead

Full Metal Jacket

Enemy At the Gates

Dead Presidents

Platoon

Tigerland

Tropic Thunder gets honarble mention since it is a comedy
Nice lineup. I'll add Saving Private Ryan

The Thin Red Line was pretty good too

I think I would be a career college student if I didn't cost so much. Learning just to learn instead of learning something to make a career seems so much more rewarding.
its what my french highschool teacher is doing. she is retired tho....last time i emailed her, she was taking a course about egyption civilization. she is really well off......had fountain named in her honor....she is 60, but looks around 40. ....anyways its an appealing idea.

Last edited:
Nice lineup. I'll add Saving Private Ryan

The Thin Red Line was pretty good too
Those are both really good. It is so hard to make a list.The ones on the list are my absolute favorites. There are tons that I left out. I would probably swap  out Tigerland for The Last Samurai. Older war movies are good as well. The Great Escape, The Guns of Navarone, Tora!Tora!Tora! See what I mean , hard to choose.  I love war/military movies. 
Hamburger Hill was a dope war movie as well 
Definitely 

For a love triangle to actually work there has to be at least one homosexual relationship. I just drew it and theres no other way.

I wish i had a cuban spanish accent or a spanish spanish accent instead of my mexican one

Back
Top Bottom