the thread about nothing...

oh the photoshop possibilities

582345_536097779742377_1261639736_n.jpg

Damn, Bonecrusher took losing his 15 mins kinda hard.

But where Krysti stay at though? I'm tryna holla.

I feel like it is a contractual agreement with the studio that he had to fulfill...at least I hope

Last edited:
i was on ebay looking for a jesus piece and this came up...

this is the description

I was making grilled cheese sandwiches for my children and myself for lunch today when I  was surprised to find the image of what appears to be Jesus grilled on one side of the bread. The image only appeared on one side of one sandwich. After I took the pictures, I placed the sandwich in a Ziploc bag and stored it in the freezer. According to the Ziploc website, the sandwich should last 1-2 months in the freezer. So the expiration date should be 2/22/13. You could also preserve the sandwich so it will last a lifetime.

Although I considered keeping the sandwich, I realized that this might be a blessing for my family. My son is autistic and we want to get him a trained dog for special needs children but it costs thousands of dollars.

The sandwich consists of Trader Joe’s Sliced Provolone Cheese, Columbus Italian Dry Salame, Oroweat Country Buttermilk Bread and Country Crock spread. Please see images for nutrition information. This is to comply with eBay’s Food and Healthcare Policy. http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/food.html

You will not find any embellishments or tricks. This is exactly how the sandwich was made. I will also include the frying pan and spatula in this auction. Please address any questions before you buy as no returns are permitted.

I will overnight the sandwich, pan and spatula to the winner.

We will also consider best offers. Since we haven't bought/sold anything on eBay for awhile, eBay won't allow us to add that option to the auction. You will probably have to email us if you are interested.

Thank you for looking at this auction. Have a Happy Holidays and God bless.

Last edited:
I think I would be a career college student if I didn't cost so much. Learning just to learn instead of learning something to make a career seems so much more rewarding.

you can definitely make it to college, you're just going to have to make more of an effort than most other people to get there.
have you considered enrolling at CC and then transferring to a 4 year college? please don't give up on getting an education.
unrelated:
My best friend told me yesterday that his cancer may have relapsed in his lymph nodes and has to get a biopsy after the New Year. :smh:

does he live in the west coast?

no we are in Cincinnati.

did android homme lowkey buy an ad spot in a budlight commercial? :lol:

I took a nap earlier today then i felt so lost when i woke up....so weird

:smh: @ the amount of trolldom of the past few weeks on this board.

That block feature hasn't ever been utilized better.

Last edited:
I remember a female nter back in the day hmu off the regional forums.
She was 3 years older than me and I was a hs freshman. She went to different school on my district.
She was Aight. We spoke back and forward thru text for a bit. But man I had NO game back then and lost her :lol:. Now im trying to the remember name but I can't. Last time i checked she moved over to jbb .

Last edited:
how about a "Secret Holiday About Nothing" spectacular...

1 - 16 - 12 is officially the 'holiday about nothing' (yeah I just made that up)...

you send out a gift about nothing and will receive a gift about nothing, how much do you want to spend? who cares... my questionnare will be loaded with the most random and irrelevant information regarding your 'person about nothing'.

if you are in PM me with your email address... (deadline is new years at midnight)

if you deadbeat this, then expect this after every single one of your posts after 1 -16 - 12... and on top of that, the TAN fam will promise to never read, or quote any of your posts in here... you will be dead to us :nthat:

for those interested.

"Oh, I've ran out of white dove's feathers to soak up the hot piss that comes through your mouth everytime you address me."

That PowerBallin thread. :rofl: :rofl:
:nerd:
Just got back from playing soccer at the park. Feels good man :nthat:
PB thread got locked http://niketalk.com/t/519161/i-would-like-meth-to-inform-nt-that-i-havent-cant-rep-myself
Haven't seen him posting. Was he suspended???
Could play some pickup soccer right now. Snow though. :frown:
Need to join indoor.
that thread is pure lulz :rofl:
that's why living in south florida>>>>>
I wish I would have started playing soccer at an earlier age :frown:

why you wear cologne to gym
just because :D

:smh: @ the amount of trolldom of the past few weeks on this board.
That block feature hasn't ever been utilized better.
This, trolling is at an all time peak. Trolling here, trolling there, trolling everywhere. :smh:
maaannn who you tellin' :smh:

Back
Top Bottom