the thread about nothing...

426 unread posts

challenge-accepted.png
( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)

What's the last thing that you guys do before going to sleep? I always read something. Whether it be a book, comic, manga, bookmarked article, etc.

need to find an affordable dom to abuse me soon.
mean amazon *******
----------

best shirt ever :pimp:

Last edited:
Went out to a ugly sweater party with my boys and mentor, was surprised at some of the yambs out.... Some girls (my lil bros age, that I knew from HS) came over, I sorta knew came thru.

Mother of god. One of my friends baby sisters got hot as hell. She's been texting me non stop tonight. I feel weird but yolo right? She is only home for winter break but cot damn I nearly lost it when I saw her. :smh: her bro, who I was BFF with in hs, is only in town till Xmas day :lol: I might put in work idk. It's justy weird she's my little bros age

Last edited by a moderator:
h68BAC488

just discovered  a whole bunch of gifs........it might suffice to use gifs instead of words from now on.  getting irritated just looking at this 
grin.gif

Trying to get more into the minimalism lifestyle, I really don't care too much about "stuff" anymore... but its hard when all the people around me love stuff so much... Its like there is no escaping it. Maybe just because its christmas and people love to get/give stuff for christmas.... Id rather have some new experiences than some new stuff.... I also feel like I typed this post yesterday, maybe Im crazy....

Not so random: How do you feel about a "Key Party"? I have always been interested in this for some reason.... dont ask my why, i'm just fascinated by different things than the norm....

DirecTV are scumbags. They charge anywhere from 5-10 bucks just for calling them. You don't even need to make some transaction or anything. You could literally call them and say "I just wanted you to have a nice day", and you will see that charge on your bill.

I finally caught a good episode of Catfish. I'm sitting here like
[spoiler = over used gif]
[/spoiler]

But MTV has a track record for scripting their "reality" shows....

Last edited:
DirecTV are scumbags. They charge anywhere from 5-10 bucks just for calling them. You don't even need to make some transaction or anything. You could literally call them and say "I just wanted you to have a nice day", and you will see that charge on your bill.
sick.gif

Thank god I don't mess with DirecTV

Back
Top Bottom