the thread about nothing...

....... :lol:

:lol: :lol:

My girls poops don't smell. And she can't smell so I poop freely and fart under da blankets all wild.

Had a damn, left it in my gym locker in middle school the day I started free balling.

she cant smell?

Nope.

Whatever part of the brain that controls that was damaged or underdeveloped when she was da fetus. She can't smell but her nose reacts to things like smoke. Her taste buds are jacked too, all sodas taste like either Coke or Sprite to her.

laugh.gif

Nope.
Whatever part of the brain that controls that was damaged or underdeveloped when she was da fetus. She can't smell but her nose reacts to things like smoke. Her taste buds are jacked too, all sodas taste like either Coke or Sprite to her.
My Cuz is that way also

lol had 1169 unread post... challenge denied

tumblr_mbzjb4QMb51rnroq3o1_500.gif

:rofl: i would go home after this

the tumblr notes on this are disgusting.... these women leaning on that ol "just because i'm dressed a certain way..." crutch.. like the broad wasn't aware she was setting the ultimate thirst trap :smh:

Booboo... Mac Dre is alive and lives in KC. I swear Ive seen him twice since his death driving a brand new looking red 80s model IROC Camaro on extra spaced daytons ( the kind where the rims stick out like 4 inches wider than the body.
Yea man and so is Fat Tone. We kicked it at Gates and then we ran to 7th Heaven to drop off a box his new album. 

Booboo... Mac Dre is alive and lives in KC. I swear Ive seen him twice since his death driving a brand new looking red 80s model IROC Camaro on extra spaced daytons ( the kind where the rims stick out like 4 inches wider than the body.
Yea man and so is Fat Tone. We kicked it at Gates and then we ran to 7th Heaven to drop off a box his new album. 

Im not even joking though. Im sure it wasnt really Mac Dre, but Ive seen this dude around town twice and he looks JUST like him.

Im not even joking though. Im sure it wasnt really Mac Dre, but Ive seen this dude around town twice and he looks JUST like him.
Mac+Dre+macdreezy.gif

Back
Top Bottom