the thread about nothing...

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Booboo... Mac Dre is alive and lives in KC. I swear Ive seen him twice since his death driving a brand new looking red 80s model IROC Camaro on extra spaced daytons ( the kind where the rims stick out like 4 inches wider than the body.
Yea man and so is Fat Tone. We kicked it at Gates and then we ran to 7th Heaven to drop off a box his new album. 

Im not even joking though. Im sure it wasnt really Mac Dre, but Ive seen this dude around town twice and he looks JUST like him.
Mac+Dre+macdreezy.gif

RIP :frown:

What if

Jordan brand signed a rapper

Who do you think should be it and how would you feel about it?

Had that in my head for a while

Booboo... Mac Dre is alive and lives in KC. I swear Ive seen him twice since his death driving a brand new looking red 80s model IROC Camaro on extra spaced daytons ( the kind where the rims stick out like 4 inches wider than the body.
Yea man and so is Fat Tone. We kicked it at Gates and then we ran to 7th Heaven to drop off a box his new album. 

Im not even joking though. Im sure it wasnt really Mac Dre, but Ive seen this dude around town twice and he looks JUST like him.
Mac+Dre+macdreezy.gif

RIP :frown:

Last edited:

Mac+Dre+macdreezy.gif

:lol:

Last edited:
What if

Jordan brand signed a rapper

Who do you think should be it and how would you feel about it?

Had that in my head for a while

make a thread about it, seriously. Or put it in the music forum, this really doesnt belong here

no hate, I think it would be an interesting thread

got to see my little brother graduate college.
So ****** excited for him!
this is like one of the realest moments of my life!

your bro looks like a variant kyrie irving

and your pops like a variant uncle drew

:pimp: though, props.

Mac+Dre+macdreezy.gif

:lol:
:nthat:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom