the thread about nothing...

she's a hipster dominatrix?

Why do white dudes love that dominatrix nonsense??? :smh:

I kinda figured she was dominatrix. I don't know how dudes actually finds this attractive. you should see the comments on her youtube and wordpress page just straight sad man. there are a lot of weird fetishes out there. I'm surprised she doesn't have a tumblr/IG. she could easily find gullible dudes on there to make bread off of.

Last edited:
My other lady Hikaru Utada is a G. :smokin :wow:

tumblr_lw9xyayg7C1qbazr9o1_500.png

LL

as a person that didn't cop this year or the last release...
:stoneface:
black/red Jordans are classic... and XIs are straight sex

Not when people are being murdered for sneakers.

Cuz they're "sneakerheads" now.

There's some kid on Facebook talking about sneakerhead this and sneakerhead that. Always saying that there weren't hypebeasts "back then." Calls others hypebeasts because they only have new releases. "Real sneakerheads have old releases."

Kid was a lame in high school. Started buying shoes like two years ago. All of his old releases were purchased a few months ago. When he talks about there not being hypebeasts, he refers to 2010. :lol: .

--------------------------------------------------

Kids (broad term since I know some 20+ year olds) don't have their priorities in line.

No car. Asking for rides everywhere. No license. Don't support their daughter.

Got the 11's dough.

Last edited:
i thought being a sneakerhead was about adoring sneakers and buying what you like, chasing something you missed out on, getting a great deal on a pair. Now sneakerheads are straight sheep (word to lebron 9's). 
mean.gif

Half these kids now couldn't tell you the difference between zoom air, and max air.

XIs are just a classic shoe. Sneakerhead or not. And every annual iteration will garner such bedlam and mayhem.

But yea there's already a thread in the JB forum.

I love SGs.

Had a period in my life where I was smashing nothing but scene chicks and overly tattooed jumpoffs because of my SG/GG addiction smh

the Suicide Girls follow me on twitter. I remember I DM'ed them a stupid question and they answered

It more of an annoyance to see kids with no priorities. Kids that don't support their families because of some shoes. These same kids then go and brag about their purchases on social media sites. Kids that don't have a future. Kids that live a fake life.

There are the other sneakerheads - the ones that have a job, have a "life", have more money than month, and keep quiet about their purchases. These kids don't annoy me.

It more of an annoyance to see kids with no priorities. Kids that don't support their families because of some shoes. These same kids then go and brag about their purchases on social media sites. Kids that don't have a future. Kids that live a fake life.

There are the other sneakerheads - the ones that have a job, have a "life", have more money than month, and keep quiet about their purchases. These kids don't annoy me.

I asked a friend of mine what he was gonna get his parents for Xmas cause I wanted some ideas. He said nothing, he was going to get the Breds instead.

The only pair of Jordan's that has kept my attention and still gets wears over these years, are the black cement 3's.
It's like they match everything. I find myself selling all my other pairs and moving on to something different but I'd keep my BC 3's around forever. Such a versatile shoe.
Truuu,truuu.. BC 3's get alot of wears from me. Also the black toe 1's and the TB 3's get constant wear
No,I want both of 'em dammit.
Too bad pleighboi, She's mine
wink.gif

Any of you use product to style your hair? Whats good that doesn't leave your hair all shiny or waxy.
suavecito

just got home from skating, 40 degrees feeling like i'm on the north pole, props to my fam staying warm

Got to give in and get some new timbs :x :smh: damn things are $170 now [emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom