the thread about nothing...

tumblr_lwo0nsHKp01ql0rfv.gif

The Sorpranos definitely picked up after the third episode and I like how they jumped right into the story. I know it's a dumb question but why is Tony cheating on his wife? I'll probably pick up Season 2 tonight. Honestly, I wish cable would let you pick your channels. I only watch movies and sports (every now and again). Showtime, HBO, Starz, and the indie movie channel.

Last edited:
The Sorpranos definitely picked up after the third episode and I like how they jumped right into the story. I know it's a dumb question but why is Tony cheating on his wife? I'll probably pick up Season 2 tonight. Honestly, I wish cable would let you pick your channels. I only watch movies and sports (every now and again). Showtime, HBO, Starz, and the indie movie channel.
because he can.

Ever just feel like giving up sometimes?
Like why wake up tomorrow, there's no point, nothing to look forward to, just an average life.
Not an extravagant person, not exciting, live comfortably with the things we own.
Just don't see a point anymore.
Don't pay me no mind, just venting a bit.

Like why wake up tomorrow, there's no point, nothing to look forward to, just an average life.
Not an extravagant person, not exciting, live comfortably with the things we own.
Felt like that earlier today. :frown:

Pick up and move cross country and see if you feel the same way when you wake up.

ehh dont feel like giving up just feel like im living a routine when i really want to be living in a movie

Has anybody heard of a chick named Karma Montana? I ran across her on youtube and this broad is off the chain (not talking about looks, but she is really fine though.)

check this out:

follow up to the last vid: can't believe dude did this :smh: :lol:

now check this out

I don't know if she's serious or not in these videos, but broad is a world of trouble man. She looks crazy too (the type that will cut your balls off in your sleep)

Pick up and move cross country and see if you feel the same way when you wake up.

I'm 19, working a $9/hr job (Which I love, but I know I can do better, not saying I'm too good for the job, never, I just know there's better work for me out there), not going to college, still live with my parents, and could care less about being with someone.

I have considered saving some money and just dippin, like out of nowhere, leave my folks some dough, and just drop off the radar for a while, but I'm still young, but I can see it happening in the next 4 years.

i like her attitude but seriously if she came at me like that I would laugh in her face and walk away

:smh: :x :x :x :x man **** her

Last edited:
Watching Ink Master on Hulu+ and I swear I haven't laughed this hard in a minute.

These artists are too dope though. :x :smokin

Back
Top Bottom