the thread about nothing...

Just started working on my driver's license at age 19 :smh:
I knew my parents couldn't afford me on their insurance and the only way I could get a car is if I worked/saved up for it myself, so I never cared. But now I'm ready :pimp:

"ORDER OF EXPUNGEMENT OF RECORDS
PURSUANT TO SECTION 19.2-392.2 OF THE VIRGINIA CODE

THIS MATTER came before the Court on December 21, 2012 upon Petitioner’s, ****** *********, Petition for Expungement of Records Pursuant to Section 19.2-392.2 of the Code of Virginia, as amended."

Got the final Expungement completed today and the Order signed by the CA and the Judge.

The Commonwealth Attorney prepared a lengthy stance on why I shouldn't be granted this Expungement. The Judge was ready to side with him until she heard me speak and break things down thoroughly and tactically. It felt good to deliver some solid arguments effectively without taking the things the CA stated personally. It felt good to provide truth and shed light on such erroneous matters. The Judge granted my Expungement after hearing my insight.

This man asked if I wrote the order myself before he signed it and was amazed at the document. He was looking hard errors or a reason not to sign and finally commended me for the way I spoke in Court.

Me 3.....Commonwealth of VA 0.

I could definitely see myself as a Defense Attorney down the line.

Good looks to NT for all the years of debating, bantering and formulating arguments with valid points and stances. :smokin

Ho ho ho.
So now that you are actually in final jeopardy or the showcase showdown or whatever... Care to tell us what you didn't do :nerd:

Need some help on what to get my moms for Christmas ..

I got her some Ugg slippers last year, but have no idea what to get this year ...

Get her a forever lazy

22760a22-9ced-4fcf-88f0-606ce4506ebf.png

www.woot.com has them for $7 + sh for the next 3.5 hours.

No seriously, get her one of these, they are sooo clutch

I bought one for me and my girl last year, they are really warm, I wore it all through my deployment.

Clutch. In for 3.

Got these in the other day and they are so damn warm. Perfect for these snowy days.

**** joe budden. he aint all that. thats why he scared of basedgod. yes wht is jelly

tumblr_lz5na5kYEH1r4z98jo1_500.jpg

lulz
tumblr_mf51vx7MR41rl2z7po1_400.gif

brb watching lesbians make love

Back
Top Bottom