the thread about nothing...

I'm a terrible driver, mainly due to me not driving that often.

Bros, there was a cop next to me when I was driving today.Sweat was pouring.

My name is very German looking on paper. The only thing it is missing is a pair umlauts. The things that arise from it can be entertaining to say the least. Today I get on Facebook and notice I have a friend request from someone I don't know. I look at the profile and notice the dude is from Germany and he thinks I am a German friend of his. The funniest part though is his profile pic.
270652_102121849882988_6237459_n.jpg

My name is very German looking on paper. The only thing it is missing is a pair umlauts. The things that arise from it can be entertaining to say the least. Today I get on Facebook and notice I have a friend request from someone I don't know. I look at the profile and notice the dude is from Germany and he thinks I am a German friend of his. The funniest part though is his profile pic.
270652_102121849882988_6237459_n.jpg
accept my request..

First impressions of the wire: Most of the characters seem likeable. I like the opening/ending songs. The dialogue so far is thought provoking.
Are u just now starting to watch this show ?? if so you will not regret it.. great show 
pimp.gif
Yup, I watched random episodes when it was still airing on hbo.
Really NT, REALLY?

aint nobody on here shopping there
I'm sure that at least one nter is making his child make a pimp decision.

Back
Top Bottom