the thread about nothing...

Last drug test I took, I went in there with some clean pee from my girl. I had it in one of the those travel sized shampoo bottles you get from a hotel. I pour it in the cup and it just barely touches the bottom of the line. I bring it out and give it to the nurse(or whatever). She looks at it and says, "I think Im a need a littel bit more." I'm looking like
embarassed.gif
:frown: cuz I emptied the bottle. She looks at me, and says "Ehh, I can work with it. Next time, make sure you bring more.."
I'm like,
happy.gif
....wait...
eek.gif
last time i took one for a job i got one of those agent X or w/e they are called..

those things are legit.. 

me and some other dude did it, then later i got bumped up in in my job he got jelly and told i cheated on my test..
laugh.gif

:x the amount of people in that thread.

i was out as soon as I got rsvp confirmation :smokin

On that note, all NTers that are pickin up a pair, be safe. We know how goons get for Js this time of the year.

I never went in that thread- JB can kiss my grits

Just got a weird phone call from this random chick- i didnt recognize the #, picked up and said hello- she says "are you ready?", i said who is this, she says, "its Erin- i just talked to you" (she sounded kinda hot, i'm thinking- yes, i think i am ready, haha). It was a wrong number im pretty sure, but made me laugh either way, she was only 20 minutes north of me too :evil:

You should've hit her with a, "My body is ready.."

Just got a weird phone call from this random chick- i didnt recognize the #, picked up and said hello- she says "are you ready?", i said who is this, she says, "its Erin- i just talked to you" (she sounded kinda hot, i'm thinking- yes, i think i am ready, haha). It was a wrong number im pretty sure, but made me laugh either way, she was only 20 minutes north of me too :evil:

your girl was testing you fam, did you pass?

it would be a real waste of opportunity if i fail this test lol. i think ill be fine. just gonna do water and antioxidants and exercise.

is there a line between looking out trying to protect your girl from other dudes , and just being that jealous dude ? always wondered how people deal with dudes tryna go at there chicks

Damn its sooooo hard to not wanna call a job back after theyve given you mad interviews. But I'm assuming holidays x background check is holding it up. Please let me be right bros.

Last drug test I took, I went in there with some clean pee from my girl. I had it in one of the those travel sized shampoo bottles you get from a hotel. I pour it in the cup and it just barely touches the bottom of the line. I bring it out and give it to the nurse(or whatever). She looks at it and says, "I think Im a need a littel bit more." I'm looking like
embarassed.gif
:frown: cuz I emptied the bottle. She looks at me, and says "Ehh, I can work with it. Next time, make sure you bring more.."

I'm like,
happy.gif
....wait...
eek.gif
how did you keep it warm whoadie??

is there a line between looking out trying to protect your girl from other dudes , and just being that jealous dude ? always wondered how people deal with dudes tryna go at there chicks

no doubt- its hard to define, but im aware when i see it (im not the jealous type though). So....... is your girl pregnant- i havent heard an update in a while
nah she not, i have been goin raw this week tho, 2012 is some ******** :smh: ol bluffin ***

Damn its sooooo hard to not wanna call a job back after theyve given you mad interviews. But I'm assuming holidays x background check is holding it up. Please let me be right bros.
just relax. companies are more laid back than you would ever believe.......including hiring managers

Last drug test I took, I went in there with some clean pee from my girl. I had it in one of the those travel sized shampoo bottles you get from a hotel. I pour it in the cup and it just barely touches the bottom of the line. I bring it out and give it to the nurse(or whatever). She looks at it and says, "I think Im a need a littel bit more." I'm looking like :wow: :frown: cuz I emptied the bottle. She looks at me, and says "Ehh, I can work with it. Next time, make sure you bring more.."

I'm like, :D ....wait... :wow: .
da angus

Last drug test I took, I went in there with some clean pee from my girl. I had it in one of the those travel sized shampoo bottles you get from a hotel. I pour it in the cup and it just barely touches the bottom of the line. I bring it out and give it to the nurse(or whatever). She looks at it and says, "I think Im a need a littel bit more." I'm looking like :wow: :frown: cuz I emptied the bottle. She looks at me, and says "Ehh, I can work with it. Next time, make sure you bring more.."

I'm like, :D ....wait... :wow: .

Boil some water, turn the stove off and let the container sit in there for about 5-10 minutes. Get a string, wrap it around the spout. Tie the other end to the hole on the tip of your zipper. Make sure the string is short enough so when you zip up, the container should be nestled right under your sack. If done correctly, it should be pretty uncomfortable.

This way, when you pour it in, it still looks like you're pissing.

Last edited:
embarassed.gif
frown.gif
cuz I emptied the bottle. She looks at me, and says "Ehh, I can work with it. Next time, make sure you bring more.."

I'm like,
happy.gif
....wait...
eek.gif
da angus
sick.gif
sick.gif

"ORDER OF EXPUNGEMENT OF RECORDS
PURSUANT TO SECTION 19.2-392.2 OF THE VIRGINIA CODE

THIS MATTER came before the Court on December 21, 2012 upon Petitioner’s, ****** *********, Petition for Expungement of Records Pursuant to Section 19.2-392.2 of the Code of Virginia, as amended."

Got the final Expungement completed today and the Order signed by the CA and the Judge.

The Commonwealth Attorney prepared a lengthy stance on why I shouldn't be granted this Expungement. The Judge was ready to side with him until she heard me speak and break things down thoroughly and tactically. It felt good to deliver some solid arguments effectively without taking the things the CA stated personally. It felt good to provide truth and shed light on such erroneous matters. The Judge granted my Expungement after hearing my insight.

This man asked if I wrote the order myself before he signed it and was amazed at the document. He was looking hard errors or a reason not to sign and finally commended me for the way I spoke in Court.

Me 3.....Commonwealth of VA 0.

I could definitely see myself as a Defense Attorney down the line.

Good looks to NT for all the years of debating, bantering and formulating arguments with valid points and stances. :smokin

Ho ho ho.

"ORDER OF EXPUNGEMENT OF RECORDS
PURSUANT TO SECTION 19.2-392.2 OF THE VIRGINIA CODE

THIS MATTER came before the Court on December 21, 2012 upon Petitioner’s, ****** *********, Petition for Expungement of Records Pursuant to Section 19.2-392.2 of the Code of Virginia, as amended."

Got the final Expungement completed today and the Order signed by the CA and the Judge.

The Commonwealth Attorney prepared a lengthy stance on why I shouldn't be granted this Expungement. The Judge was ready to side with him until she heard me speak and break things down thoroughly and tactically. It felt good to deliver some solid arguments effectively without taking the things the CA stated personally. It felt good to provide truth and shed light on such erroneous matters. The Judge granted my Expungement after hearing my insight.

This man asked if I wrote the order myself before he signed it and was amazed at the document. He was looking hard errors or a reason not to sign and finally commended me for the way I spoke in Court.

Me 3.....Commonwealth of VA 0.

I could definitely see myself as a Defense Attorney down the line.

Good looks to NT for all the years of debating, bantering and formulating arguments with valid points and stances. :smokin

Ho ho ho.

congrats :nthat:

i know you lighting a cigar and sippin something nice tonight

embarassed.gif
frown.gif
cuz I emptied the bottle. She looks at me, and says "Ehh, I can work with it. Next time, make sure you bring more.."

I'm like,
happy.gif
....wait...
eek.gif
da angus
Those back/neck heating pads that you microwave and are filled with hardened corn (they last 30-45 minutes)
wink.gif
Thats similiar to what I have rigged before.

Friends gf's pee in a condom with hand/shoe/sock warmers surrounding it wrapped in aluminum foil.

Stored in my coat.

Worked like a champ, several times
glasses.gif

Just got a weird phone call from this random chick- i didnt recognize the #, picked up and said hello- she says "are you ready?", i said who is this, she says, "its Erin- i just talked to you" (she sounded kinda hot, i'm thinking- yes, i think i am ready, haha). It was a wrong number im pretty sure, but made me laugh either way, she was only 20 minutes north of me too
devil.gif
You should've hit her with a, "My body is ready.."
roll.gif

I was thinking da same thing
laugh.gif

congrats :nthat:
i know you lighting a cigar and sippin something nice tonight

I had planned to pending the outcome, but I went to get a fresh cut from my barber of 10+ years last night and decided to swing by the ABC store to grab him a little Christmas bonus. I gave him a gift set of some Bourbon/Cigar and of course he ended up cracking open the bottle and blessing the glasses that came with it. We watched the Thunder game at his house and went to the bar to watch the Heat game and grab some food.

I woke up feeling like Manny P this morning, but this victory makes it worth it.

I've had class all week for this PMP certification and am going to skip out on the company lunch today to enjoy these next 5 days off.

embarassed.gif
frown.gif

I'm like,
happy.gif
....wait...
eek.gif
Boil some water, turn the stove off and let the container sit in there for about 5-10 minutes. Get a string, wrap it around the spout. Tie the other end to the hole on the tip of your zipper. Make sure the string is short enough so when you zip up, the container should be nestled right under your sack. If done correctly, it should be pretty uncomfortable.

This way, when you pour it in, it still looks like you're pissing.
laugh.gif

Dope engineering famb.

Respect and repped

Back
Top Bottom