the thread about nothing...

Anyone else tired of hearin about that end of the world shh

Final at 11.
Where were you when the world ended ? In class :smh:

Ill be under your wings
:lol:

Was about to hit up the mall for some last minute shopping.

Stepped outside, saw the snow and felt the frigid temps. Stepped right back in.

tumblr_ma59feK1mv1rtaa7e.gif

Last edited:
If the link doesn't work, go to NT's homepage, look at the Who's Online column on the right and click View All...

I wish I knew how to screenshot the entire list...**** is nuts.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Ayo NT FAM, I need some drug test advice.

So within the next 7 days, I am expecting a call for a urine test for a prospective employer.

The last time I chief keef'd was December 6th, when the Knicks played the Heat. And prior to that, was November 26th, when The Knicks played Brooklyn.

Every incident before that was sparsed out randomly.

So Its been two weeks. Im an active person. I work out 4-5 times a week. I drink water and alcohol only.

Is there anything else I can do to improve my chances? I aint buying a Detox kit because i dont believe in them.

Should I just hit the gym extra hard and get the sweat out? I didnt expect the guy the call me so soon. I was expecting the turn of the year, which would have given me about 4 weeks from my last burn session.

ANyone got anything to tell me?

That feel when some guy in the mall you don't even know daps you up...
Ive done that. In school :lol: I ain't trynna get left hanging ***** happened too many times. If we both acknowledge each other and were far id nod. I've extended my hand far too many times and gotten left hanging and I gtta hit em with the damn like that till they see me. Especially with people around :lol: :smh:

If the link doesn't work, go to NT's homepage, look at the Who's Online column on the right and click View All...

I wish I knew how to screenshot the entire list...**** is nuts. :lol:
Just saw it. Mother of god.

So within the next 7 days, I am expecting a call for a urine test for a prospective employer.

The last time I chief keef'd was December 6th, when the Knicks played the Heat. And prior to that, was November 26th, when The Knicks played Brooklyn.

So Its been two weeks. Im an active person. I work out 4-5 times a week. I drink water and alcohol only.

Is there anything else I can do to improve my chances? I aint buying a Detox kit because i dont believe in them.

Should I just hit the gym extra hard and get the sweat out? I didnt expect the guy the call me so soon. I was expecting the turn of the year, which would have given me about 4 weeks from my last burn session.

The THC sticks to the fat on the body. If you're skinny you should be good, if you're a chub, you might want to find some clean pee.

they have drinks that flush out your system they work..also teas..

if you spend the following days just drinking water and pissing you will clear it out..

it usually stays in ur system for a month if you dont do anything...

it attaches to your fat cells good luck.

Yo...

http://niketalk.com/users/online

About 90% of members who are signed in right now are in that thread. Look at the amount of lurkers in JB Forum right now...:x :lol:

damn.. :smh: I haven't even gone in there and I know there's probably many in there that is upset right now that they lost out on these already. I feel their pain though. I just can't wait until I see the video footage of people going buckwild over these shoes. any vids up yet? :nerd:

i dont think my ancestors meant it was the end of time i think they meant the beginning of a new one...its been an awesome morning so far

they have drinks that flush out your system they work..also teas..

if you spend the following days just drinking water and pissing you will clear it out..

it usually stays in ur system for a month if you dont do anything...

it attaches to your fat cells good luck.
laugh.gif
 Comes up every year. Like dude said, if you have a high fat percentage than you need professional assistance....

I'm pretty lean and have somehow passed tests 4 or 5 days afterwards. I read somewhere to take 1 Liter of cranberry juice, put it in 2 containers and dilute the rest with water.

Drink as much as you can and piss the doubts straight out ALOT.

Exercise, cardio, whenever possible.

Oh, and if you can, go to one of those cheaaaaaap testing facilities where they due like all the universal tests.

Last two times I went, I had a crazy diluted sample and they didn't even care.

When they send it off to be tested it might not be accepted, but that'll buy you even more time to re-test if needed.

Stay safe, son.

Anybody use a Roku box or Apple TV as a replacement for cable? I'm just wondering how well that works

Last drug test I took, I went in there with some clean pee from my girl. I had it in one of the those travel sized shampoo bottles you get from a hotel. I pour it in the cup and it just barely touches the bottom of the line. I bring it out and give it to the nurse(or whatever). She looks at it and says, "I think Im a need a littel bit more." I'm looking like :wow::frown: cuz I emptied the bottle. She looks at me, and says "Ehh, I can work with it. Next time, make sure you bring more.."

I'm like, :D....wait... :wow:.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom