the thread about nothing...

will be playing basketball tonight :smokin

it's been so long, I hope I won't be Terrrrrrrible :lol:

im having ribs tonight then im taking my girl to the airport tomorrow so she can visit her fam in ohio..

last year i brought this chick when she was gone in the summer..
mean.gif

did some messed up ish..

just remember what goes around comes around..

id say 3, have you seen linebackers these days. A grizzly bear would be more like 5

I appreciate the replies, I was watching some video of tigers taking on Lions and it reminded me of linemen pushing each other in the trenches mixed with slap-boxing.

Last edited:
im having ribs tonight then im taking my girl to the airport tomorrow so she can visit her fam in ohio..

last year i brought this chick when she was gone in the summer..:smh:

did some messed up ish..

just remember what goes around comes around..

you worried about ohio tyrone papi?

**** man. I can't trust no one anymore these days.

iLLest!

hang out with them together. look for intense awkwardness.

that third wheel life? i try to stay away from that feel
How you the third wheel if you're her boyfriend :lol:

If she's hanging out with another dude like that then on to the next one.

Side note: Even though I don't laugh at his jokes much going to see Kevin Hart tonight hopefully the opening comedians are funny
oops i assumed op was single
also assumed op was trying to get at a girl while some other guy was lurkin

whats the story op? :nerd:

This is TAN not TAY....

LAMEest!

What an herb dude. Angriest NT'er I've ever come across on this site since my first SN years ago. I despise reading your responses either reaching for lulz, or straight hating on another member all the while hiding behind a computer screen with no picture present. Just a bunch of self repped reps to boost your ego that you try to help validate your lame existence in the real world. God DAMN you irk me.

iLLest!

damn papi calmate.

i appreciate powerballin dude delivers the lulz word to malone.

illest you always seem to be going through sometype of problem with someone. maybe u need a vacation word to jeezy

This is TAN not TAY....

LAMEest!
What an herb dude. Angriest NT'er I've ever come across on this site since my first SN years ago. I despise reading your responses either reaching for lulz, or straight hating on another member all the while hiding behind a computer screen with no picture present. Just a bunch of self repped reps to boost your ego that you try to help validate your lame existence in the real world. God DAMN you irk me.

iLLest!
YOU_KNOW_YOU_RE_ARAB_WHEN_.jpg

Not only do you watch my videos (which benefits me) but also take the time to screen shot and post pictures. Zammmn.
pimp.gif

Check the views on that video too.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

iLLest!
don't flatter yourself buddy.. I just used google images.  Never watched any of your videos.  You have plenty of foolish images to choose from and I picked this one.  Simple copy paste job.  Sorry you're no Jenna Marbles

what do you boys order at taco bell?

miss me with the jokes too.

i get a crunch wrap supreme with a burrito and a gordita supreme

i had it a couple days ago and no joke my bowels were not prepared. its so tempting to eat but then after its horrible

I don't blame KD for not knowing what they were...Cornballs came up with that stupid nickname "Bred"...Like, damn...You that lazy to say black/red? >D

Guess people really don't have time for that.

I know the TAN jumps a million pages per hour, but just wanted to take the time to say...

Being on NT has definitely been an honor.
Met some incredible people here; those who are here to help a hand whether sharing a link to cop a pair of shoes, laugh, or what-not.

Met some people who look out for me and definitely consider NT my extended family. It's a shame seeing people being stingy with information :smh: (newer joiners) NT, for as long as I can remember has always been here to roast (some mean harm, some don't :lol: ) and help one another. Hopefully these young'ns learn to appreciate here as much as I have. I would hate this site turn into the next I$$.

With that said, happy holidays to all of you. Stay safe and spend some quality time with your fam! :pimp: :nthat:

Where the hell they make Asian girls like this on the east coast? All the banging Asians stay on the west I swear.

Face is meh but who cares.
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom