the thread about nothing...

I wish she was, shes just has a wide upperbody, and is completely lacking on butt cushion- got that Hank Hill problem
Put her face on this body, and let the games begin
devil.gif
i like this face more but i'm a sucker for pinups
nthat.gif

been laid off since 9/30..... bored as ****, but I get more in unemployment than whats being offered by the jobs that are available to me.... (no degree)

dont know what to do.... dont really care to get another job but I gotta do something, because just being in the house all day is the most boring **** ever.... I cut back on all my expenses since I'm not making nearly as much as I was... I really had the perfect job... smh

been laid off since 9/30..... bored as ****, but I get more in unemployment than whats being offered by the jobs that are available to me.... (no degree)
dont know what to do.... dont really care to get another job but I gotta do something, because just being in the house all day is the most boring **** ever.... I cut back on all my expenses since I'm not making nearly as much as I was... I really had the perfect job... smh
what state are you in? 

arent they not even doing the extensions past december 29th?

im on unemployment cuz i work a seasonal job and im allowed to go on it, my job starts back in january but my ish is getting cut off even tho my claim still has doe.

im in cali..

Last edited:
I wish she was, shes just has a wide upperbody, and is completely lacking on butt cushion- got that Hank Hill problem
Put her face on this body, and let the games begin
devil.gif
i like this face more but i'm a sucker for pinups
nthat.gif
Ox,

If you like pinups check out dis broad's tumblr.... she is a cuuuuuuuuuuuuuutiie pie

Pic for any beasts lurking

Allright fellas. 5 o clock. Im out.

See you tomorrow

pimp.gif

what state are you in? 

arent they not even doing the extensions past december 29th?

im on unemployment cuz i work a seasonal job and im allowed to go on it, my job starts back in january but my ish is getting cut off even tho my claim still has doe.

im in cali..

Im in New York, I dont know anything about unemployment man, maybe I should look into that, I just opened my claim and just file every week. although, something was screwy with this past week when I applied, I gotta call them tomorrow about that because it said that I haven't claimed my benefits since 12/25/11 out of nowhere....

Ox,

If you like pinups check out dis broad's tumblr.... she is a cuuuuuuuuuuuuuutiie pie

Pic for any beasts lurking

Allright fellas. 5 o clock. Im out.

See you tomorrow

pimp.gif
she's cute but don't know her name so i could creep her tumblr
tired.gif

Im in New York, I dont know anything about unemployment man, maybe I should look into that, I just opened my claim and just file every week. although, something was screwy with this past week when I applied, I gotta call them tomorrow about that because it said that I haven't claimed my benefits since 12/25/11 out of nowhere....
read this and check out if your state is eligible for an extension..

certain states aint getting benefits if their unemployment is down to a certain percentage..

http://jobsearch.about.com/b/2012/12/17/unemployment-extension-2.htm

it's a shame that street art/graffiti is referred to as vandalism and not considered an art form
mean.gif

Last edited:
Has anyone else tried to go bare? More or less practice ascetisism.

I look around myself and its a damn shame how much time and energy I've devoted to materialism. This isn't me and it just doesn't feel right anymore. It's hard to step away from those materialistic instincts when the very message board I am posting from now was named after the one of the leading company in the world, whose profits depend on the very consumerism and materialism I want to break free from.

Not trying to be a recluse or a hippie, just want to refocus my efforts and energies in other areas of my life that are far more fulfilling and will lead to a more healthy future on the whole. Anyone ever thought about this or try to put this into practice?

i feel the exact same way right now. tired of always buying things

it's a shame that street art/graffiti is referred to as vandalism and not considered an art form:smh:

It used to be that way but not so much anymore

That there looks like a licensed work of art. There are lots of store and property owners that appreciate good graff and hire artists to do large murals like the one pictured.

Some citys also have designated graff spots where artists can go to play around.

Its only the gang related scribbles that most people really have a problem with.

Last edited:
Yo I got some sperrys and some basketball shoes.. don't really bother buying too much electronics.. I'm like a modern day caveman.. not on social media sites either.. use to like material things but not really into the hype (waiting in line for jordans, black friday,) nd it feels good.. just seems like im on some different wave lenghts than other people sometimes

Back
Top Bottom