the thread about nothing...

i have no idea what this thread is all about

tumblr_m7p1hypdba1rvtdruo1_400.gif
:Rollin. I wish I was at home So I could save this.
someone please name some good british television shows
preferably with attractive female main characters
lesbians are a plus
nerd.gif
Downton Abbey
Luther
Peep Show
Sherlock
Doctor Who
did a quick search for downton abbey
saw this
Downton-Abbey-006.jpg

devil.gif
will watch first
thank you for the recommendations lad
person below me:
father ted - hilarious, all on yt
red dwarf - harder to find, like star trek but comedy
doctor who - classic
luther - new classic
Downton abbey is my ish
Fresh meats, inbetweeners are good too
thank you two as well
usually ur avys are on point but what u have now
sick.gif

damn shes ugly
i know
she looks like a man right?

tumblr_mdqp04YOb91rta469o1_400.gif

tumblr_meqglmUkba1rta469o1_400.gif

tumblr_meq5apm6MC1rta469o1_500.gif

tumblr_me36y0EAqX1rta469o1_500.gif

tumblr_mdwmuvlQdO1rta469o1_500.gif

tumblr_mez81vrEKU1rta469o1_400.gif

tumblr_mez81vrEKU1rta469o2_400.gif

tumblr_mev1p799Qq1rta469o1_500.jpg

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
groce
Repped. How dare he try to challenge WhyHelloThere the Avi God. Shes gorgeous.
i try to read them all..

or at least glance over them.
I try too.

But when I see 10 pages in front of me....

**** that
laugh.gif
tumblr_mcbo6gmyvf1r0qoyso1_500.gif
I do
ohwell.gif
. Never missed a TAN Post
Would you prefer to have little penis as teeth or a big tooth as a penis
nerd.gif
What are you smoking

If you had Penis for teeth you cant eat anything but mush and your teeth would be so sensitive you would be able to chew or use your moth

A Tooth for a penis would do nothing but hurt the partner.

Oh yeah check out the White Cement 3s I saw at walmart
BLATANT
___ died man,
frown.gif
Negged for life
mean.gif

Throw that in a spoiler next time you inconsiderate ****
laugh.gif
It got me too, I dont trip over spoilers anymore though.

I miss natural selection.

What ever happened to when you get into an argument or something just throwing hands. You don't want to get picked on? Hit the gym, diet eat right learn how to fight. So next time you can win.

Now a days with all the gun violence and some one just got stabbed 9 times at a bar by my house, its like not even fair. Just catch a beat down, its not that bad really. And tell your friends to stay out of it. If a grown man has an issue with me and it boils down to violence (which it never should anyway) then handle it like a man. One on one, hand to hand combat.

What ever happened to when you get into an argument or something just throwing hands. You don't want to get picked on? Hit the gym, diet eat right learn how to fight. So next time you can win.
Now a days with all the gun violence and some one just got stabbed 9 times at a bar by my house, its like not even fair. Just catch a beat down, its not that bad really. And tell your friends to stay out of it. If a grown man has an issue with me and it boils down to violence (which it never should anyway) then handle it like a man. One on one, hand to hand combat.

Some people have hands that are considered deadly weapons. Aka boxers, martial arts etc. I agree with you completely about hand to hand combat but there are repercussions. You never know who you'll pick or have a fight with. Just avoid dangerous conflicts in general.

in washington i think you can have mutual combat..not sure what other states allow this and im not sure if a law enforcement official has to be there.

basically both parties agree to fight it out,

My dad is stubborn as a mule.

He keeps on trying to explain some loan to me. He doesn't understand it himself.

Whenever I correct him and show him he doesn't get it, he storms off. A few minutes later he comes back with a new idea. I reject it or show him it's wrong and he leaves again.

:lol: .
My dads the same old Mexican who always thinks he's right, now matter if I show him the right way he always uses out ohh that's another way to do it

Some people have hands that are considered deadly weapons. Aka boxers, martial arts etc. I agree with you completely about hand to hand combat but there are repercussions. You never know who you'll pick or have a fight with. Just avoid dangerous conflicts in general.

I completely agree with you. But like im cool if i catch a beat down for being an idiot. But i am not cool if i catch a stabbing / shot for being an idiot.

Last week saw two dudes get into a scuffle outside the bar. Dudes friend sucker punches one dude in the back of the head and then both friends proceed to kick dude in the head while he is on the ground before it gets broken up. Bring back challenge you to a duel days

"Life ain't fair, why should i fight that way".....

My man flopping on fake picks at the mall :rofl:. Has anyone noticed that Jerry Stackhouse is wearing his own retro? :lol:. He been in the L way too long :smh:

is there a way to edit our subscriptions and sort it by update date instead of by the threads we last posted in?
nt mobile is sorted by update date but desktop is not :nerd:

in washington i think you can have mutual combat..not sure what other states allow this and im not sure if a law enforcement official has to be there.

basically both parties agree to fight it out,

:lol: dude got dropped and you know he was hurting from those kicks

Back
Top Bottom