the thread about nothing...

son... Rocky is roided to the max

not even mad.

with roids, you still need to work out hard and have dedication. i mean you get to your results in half the time :lol:
he is playing Hercules next year so i see the pressure to be massive.. i've been told that veins like that in your legs are usually a telltale sign

He's always been jucing tho... i remember back when everyone was hopping on Andro because Mark McGwire was cosigning it.. Rock had to get gynecomastia (breast reduction) due to the side effects :lol:
Damn did not know that :lol:

What UA shoes is he wearing? Not trying to have a discussion on this.... :nerd:

Its fair to assume that most, if not all, wrestlers are juiced right?
When he was wrestling in the track suit instead of his usual tights it was because of the scars from the surgery.. i found this out not too long ago

eGhlOWl0MTI=_o_royal-rumble-1999-the-rock-vs-mankind-i-quit-match-part-.jpg

and closest match on shoes http://www.underarmour.com/shop/us/en/mens-micro-g-torch-basketball-shoes/pid1231588-101

And during Rock's era pretty much everyone was.. i believe they've cracked down on it now though

Last edited:
i got a 8 year old little brother...

what should i get him for christmas?

$50 limit, yo....

what do 8 year olds like?

action figures? I think?

what kind of stuff is he in to? 

i overheard some little kids talking about trues and foambs..|I
i dont even know what he likes... he's my little bro... i dont listen to him talk... :lol:

i know he's not into the foambs doe... do they even make them in kids sizes?

i think i'm gonna ask my pop... or his momb... cuz i haz no idea...

might just give him some money...

i got a 8 year old little brother...
what should i get him for christmas?
$50 limit, yo....
what do 8 year olds like?
is he into sports?

get something from his favorite teams, i get my nephews and nieces beanies and stuff to be active

is he into sports?
get something from his favorite teams, i get my nephews and nieces beanies and stuff to be active

was thinking about a russell westbrook fathead... but that has little use... i'd be pissed if someone got me that. :lol:

video games, super easy. 
i gotta get something his mombs would allow...

like... need for speed? i only play games that have tons of violence and hidden sex scenes. :lol:

Christmas shopping around this time of the year sucks. Nothing seems to be in stock, even when items appear to be in stock. :smh:

is he into sports?

was thinking about a russell westbrook fathead... but that has little use... i'd be pissed if someone got me that. :lol:

video games, super easy. 

like... need for speed? i only play games that have tons of violence and hidden sex scenes. :lol:

all the lil ones in my family are getting into sports now. felt proud coppin footballs, basketballs, bats & gloves, flag football sets ect :smokin

cant go wrong with a mario game tho.

or make young blood a NT account. priceless

is he into sports?
was thinking about a russell westbrook fathead... but that has little use... i'd be pissed if someone got me that.
laugh.gif

video games, super easy. 

like... need for speed? i only play games that have tons of violence and hidden sex scenes.
laugh.gif
racthet and clank type game would probably be cool.

If you can find a Skylanders (video + action figures) for cheap, that would work.

At that age I was into car models and ****. So remote control car or a race track set. I'm guessing that stuff is around 50 or less

is he into sports?
was thinking about a russell westbrook fathead... but that has little use... i'd be pissed if someone got me that.
laugh.gif

video games, super easy. 

like... need for speed? i only play games that have tons of violence and hidden sex scenes.
laugh.gif
what system? plenty of kids games around.

or make young blood a NT account. priceless
the gift that keeps on giving...

i never thought about remote control cars... he's deep into cars, so i'll prolly roll w/ that...

good look TAN famb...

yall come thru in the clutch for a *****...

:pimp: :pimp:

truly hate driving this time of year. they need to be teaching these senior citizens that only drive around the holidays how to shop on amazon. ish is scary out here

Back
Top Bottom