the thread about nothing...

1646063_o.gif

Guaranteed she has never heard anything before the black album
but I'd make her listen to them while I screwed her brains out
All while I am wearing that dumb *** hat

I really want to get a job with one of the Private Security Contractors/Private Military Contractors, but its so competitive. I would think that my background in the Marine Corps infantry would help, but its really tough.

What do you want to do? I worked for DLA and work for a defense contractor now and have a lot of folks that work at Quantico as Civilians/Marines/Contractors.

With the Vets preference in the DMV area, you are golden. Jobs for days.

I really want to get a job with one of the Private Security Contractors/Private Military Contractors, but its so competitive. I would think that my background in the Marine Corps infantry would help, but its really tough.

What do you want to do? I worked for DLA and work for a defense contractor now and have a lot of folks that work at Quantico as Civilians/Marines/Contractors.

With the Vets preference in the DMV area, you are golden. Jobs for days.

Well the only think I'm really qualified to do is alot of security/operational stuff that happens overseas. Do you have any info or insight about that kind of stuff?

Need some help on what to get my moms for Christmas ..

I got her some Ugg slippers last year, but have no idea what to get this year ...

Get her a forever lazy

22760a22-9ced-4fcf-88f0-606ce4506ebf.png

www.woot.com has them for $7 + sh for the next 3.5 hours.

No seriously, get her one of these, they are sooo clutch

I bought one for me and my girl last year, they are really warm, I wore it all through my deployment.

Clutch. In for 3.

This girl on that nbc show "Take it all" has her chesticles all out in her dress right now :wow: :lol: :smokin, trying to use it to her advantage on the show

This girl on that nbc show "Take it all" has her chesticles all out in her dress right now :wow: :lol: :smokin, trying to use it to her advantage on the show

Why do I feel like these "contestants" are actors? I'm pretty sure I seen the chick in the dress before. Furthermore, it's Monday why you no watch football!?

working on finishing up a 7500 word paper

hating life, due 5pm tomorrow
dude...if it is that big of a drag....use some of the short cuts....unless you really have alot to say

u know....changing the fonts of the periods, and comas from 12 to 14. is not visible to the naked eye, but can turn a two page paper to three......depending on how many sentences you use.....dnt mean to sound childish, just trying to help out cuz i have had to write papers i wasnt passionate about

It should be! **** reps
Rep me if you think I am right
:nerd:
:lol:
dude...lets make a deal...lols....u keep me at an even number of reps, ,and i will rep you a certain number of times a day?...i dunno....its really bothering me.

:rofl:

You serious or what?

Just a number, I think you can live with it.

It should be! **** reps
Rep me if you think I am right
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
dude...lets make a deal...lols....u keep me at an even number of reps, ,and i will rep you a certain number of times a day?...i dunno....its really bothering me.
roll.gif

You serious or what?

Just a number, I think you can live with it.
laugh.gif

we cutting deals now for reps?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom