the thread about nothing...

I really want to get a job with one of the Private Security Contractors/Private Military Contractors, but its so competitive. I would think that my background in the Marine Corps infantry would help, but its really tough.

I really want to get a job with one of the Private Security Contractors/Private Military Contractors, but its so competitive. I would think that my background in the Marine Corps infantry would help, but its really tough.
That would be legit.

i slick want a hustle gang hoodie..

first time i have desired an article of rapper endorsed clothing in a long time.

nerd.gif

Need some help on what to get my moms for Christmas ..

I got her some Ugg slippers last year, but have no idea what to get this year ...

Last edited:
Need some help on what to get my moms for Christmas ..

I got her some Ugg slippers last year, but have no idea what to get this year ...

Get her a forever lazy

22760a22-9ced-4fcf-88f0-606ce4506ebf.png

www.woot.com has them for $7 + sh for the next 3.5 hours.

No seriously, get her one of these, they are sooo clutch

I bought one for me and my girl last year, they are really warm, I wore it all through my deployment.

Last edited:
I dont understand how so many people complain bout dinero yet all the mall parking lots are full

Nah, I go to CC here. It's a lot cheaper just renting out a room in a house than finding my own place. Considering apartments/studios here in Santa Monica are $1400+.

Back
Top Bottom