the thread about nothing...

some of you guys, especially you So Cal guys should enjoy this

This girl I knows brother made this and put it on Facebook, I thought it was dope

it's crazy how much times have changed..

jay-z got roasted for wearing thong sandals back in the day.. but know it's cool for asap suzy to walk around with a damn dress on.

:smh:
who said it was cool for A$AP Rocky to rock that?

theres a whole thread defending it

From what I read I think people are just saying they shouldn't be called gay for wearing it.

High Fashion 2013.....the end of manhood :smh:

Don't fall into the trap

Looper was a great movie.

Just finished watching it :pimp:

...also saw Trouble with the Curve. It was a good baseball movie.

I can get into pretty much anything - sitcoms, drama, action, reality, crime...you name it. I know I'm behind on some classic television though.
All of the shows are really good, but I'm rating them in terms of how good they are so it'll be easier for you to see which one is better.
5/5 drama/thriller breaking bad
3/5 action/drama walking dead
6/5 action/adventure Fullmetal alchemist Brotherhood
4/5 drama/thriller Dexter
5/5 action/comedy Hajime No Ippo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKsV1R54sbs

Also, I recommend that you look at the imdb pages of the shows that you want to check out.

I'm caught up with Dexter, Breaking Bad, and TWD. Always wanted to check out Full Metal and I've never heard of Hajime no Ippo

@Mike_daniels_YG Its Sad Dat 20 Kids Had To Sacrifice Dey Life For Trinidad James To Get A Deal...Dat Illuminati **** Real bruh

Iono if I wanna laugh or smh

I was a little jealous when I saw the vid of Bow wow saying Esther Baxter took his virginity.. She shot that down real quick on twitter.

Not sure if she's telling the truth

I went with option 1 and called her and left a voice mail saying i didnt sleel all week because of finals and couldn't wake up for 6-10am shift. I left her this voicemail at like 1230. She hasn't called me back yet.

Back
Top Bottom