the thread about nothing...

yo guys i need some help.
so i was scheduled today to work but i didnt check my schedule and i slept through my shift and i have some missed calls from my manager
what should i tell her?

You have two options:

1)tell the the truth and offer a heartfelt apology

2) make up a lie so outrageous and dramatic that she would feel odd telling you that you are lying. I.e. you had to rush a sibling or good friend to the hospital.

Id go with option 1, though.
option 1

it's crazy how much times have changed..

jay-z got roasted for wearing thong sandals back in the day.. but know it's cool for asap suzy to walk around with a damn dress on.

mean.gif
who said it was cool for A$AP Rocky to rock that?

When I used to work the early shift at ups, As bad as the managers were, I could just straight up say "I overslept" and they wouldn't trip. Well except for one, but he was nuts. I remember one day right before work my sister told me she had chest pains so I had to call out and take her to the hospital. When I spoke to dude on the phone he straight berated me with f bombs and all that good ****. So I got someone to wake up that early and take my sis to the hospital, then I drove to work with my only intention being to give dude that work and quit. Soon as he saw me though, before I could say/do anything he was super apologetic and understanding and said I should go to the hospital and don't worry about work. He had no idea the **** storm he just avoided.

so i was scheduled today to work but i didnt check my schedule and i slept through my shift and i have some missed calls from my manager

what should i tell her?
car accident
This would be my go to lie if I was ever in this spot. No one questions it.
theres a whole thread defending it
link
I'm guessing its this thread. http://niketalk.com/t/516992/kanye-really-though

9 pages of arguing. Guess I should read it

Last edited:
what should i tell her?
you had to leave the house in a rush to help a family member with your mom or something you didnt realize that your phone was still back at home till you were trying to call your boss to let her know you might be running late, you were trying to call but didnt know ur bosses number...unless you work at a chain store or something like that then yeah just tell the truth..

So I just checked the Bred 11 thread over in JB and WOW how times have changed. I called my local Champs and they were talking getting a ticket and waiting on a call back. :smh:

if she likes to cook get her something for the kitchen..

bath and body works ain't gonna do nothing but mess with your sinuses whenever she uses it.

she has a bunch of kitchen stuff already
thats what makes shopping for her so annoying.
everything she really wants she already has or i cant afford (car) :smh:

plus i already have the bath & body stuff & its xmas oriented :\

she definitely wouldnt want any shoes

old moms ftl

bath
find out your moms favorite perfume and maybe a coupon to one of those day spas..

completely forgot about those.
may your dog be spared during the inevitable cat takeover on the 21st.

what should i tell her?
Tell her your mom died

what should i tell her?
Tell her your mom died
I'd never go with an excuse like that, I'd be the guiltiest person on earth of ANYTHING like that happened :frown:..

Say something like...You had an appointment at thadocta's and there wasn't any reception :nerd:

what should i tell her?

Tell them your girl broke up with you and you feel devastated. You're abandoning your career word to Vinny Chase.

Back
Top Bottom