the thread about nothing...

9k63.gif

That was awesome tonight, was at the game and definitely the highlight (dunno how much longer I can support these Raps :smh: )

Plus an Omar sighting: Michael K. Williams sat courtside

when i was younger i pedigreed my friends lil brother in the sandbox...i felt sooo awful afterwards 
mean.gif

scraped up the kids forehead..

goldenticket..your call of duty strem looks amazing..my game doesnt look like that..
tired.gif

Last edited:
Being the OP or having the first post of a page sucks becuz the images/vids is cropped off.

Last edited:
A wise Pastor from Atlanta, by way of Augusta, once told me, "a mfer gonna do, what a mfer allow.."

That is all. Goodnight NT.

when i was younger i pedigreed my friends lil brother in the sandbox...i felt sooo awful afterwards :smh:

goldenticket..your call of duty strem looks amazing..my game doesnt look like that..|I

In elementary, I got power bombed into a trash can...it was for the Hardcore Title. And anyone could takeover the belt at any time with a pin count of 3.

I was knocked out cold :rofl:

when i was younger i pedigreed my friends lil brother in the sandbox...i felt sooo awful afterwards :smh:

goldenticket..your call of duty strem looks amazing..my game doesnt look like that..|I

In elementary, I got power bombed into a trash can...it was for the Hardcore Title. And anyone could takeover the belt at any time with a pin count of 3.

I was knocked out cold :rofl:

Man used to hold hardcore matches all the time in my backyard, one of the first ones my dog got over protective, one of my friends had me in a headlock my dog came out of nowhere got a hold of his jeans and dragged him away from me lmao

Back
Top Bottom