the thread about nothing...

Which one am i?
nerd.gif

Last edited:
:lol: calm down.... I play Halo and COD........

None of that fairy magic **** though

Anybody feel overwhelmed?
Hectic *** week and im not done yet and I haven't had a chance to rest. Every time I wanna sleep or just relax theres something :smh: .

swole asians scare me, I don't know why. I like my asians scrawny and approachable.
ok papi
I love ya'll, maybe I'm just conditioned to seeing regular asian dudes...whenever I see a swole asian dude I'm kind of taken aback...start wondering what his life is like, is he banging asian chicks or white chicks, is he managing a planet fitness or doing public accounting? Swole asians just throw me off, you unreadable bastards!
full disclosure I have 2 swole asian friends (one manages a starbucks and the other works for the govt), I have one other asian friend who is in the process of getting swole...the other few asian friends I have are pretty regular. When I say asian I do not include india, that's a whole other can of worms.

I've only ever known 2 swole indian dudes.

swole asians scare me, I don't know why. I like my asians scrawny and approachable.

ok papi
I love ya'll, maybe I'm just conditioned to seeing regular asian dudes...whenever I see a swole asian dude I'm kind of taken aback...start wondering what his life is like, is he banging asian chicks or white chicks, is he managing a planet fitness or doing public accounting? Swole asians just throw me off, you unreadable bastards!

full disclosure I have 2 swole asian friends (one manages a starbucks and the other works for the govt), I have one other asian friend who is in the process of getting swole...the other few asian friends I have are pretty regular. When I say asian I do not include india, that's a whole other can of worms.

I've only ever known 2 swole indian dudes.
Are you gay ?
Serious question, not that i have a problem with it

Back
Top Bottom