the thread about nothing...

swole asians scare me, I don't know why. I like my asians scrawny and approachable.

ok papi
I love ya'll, maybe I'm just conditioned to seeing regular asian dudes...whenever I see a swole asian dude I'm kind of taken aback...start wondering what his life is like, is he banging asian chicks or white chicks, is he managing a planet fitness or doing public accounting? Swole asians just throw me off, you unreadable bastards!

full disclosure I have 2 swole asian friends (one manages a starbucks and the other works for the govt), I have one other asian friend who is in the process of getting swole...the other few asian friends I have are pretty regular. When I say asian I do not include india, that's a whole other can of worms.

I've only ever known 2 swole indian dudes.
Are you gay ?
Serious question, not that i have a problem with it
I can be whatever you want me to be
papi
chulo? 
sick.gif

swole asians scare me, I don't know why. I like my asians scrawny and approachable.

ok papi
I love ya'll, maybe I'm just conditioned to seeing regular asian dudes...whenever I see a swole asian dude I'm kind of taken aback...start wondering what his life is like, is he banging asian chicks or white chicks, is he managing a planet fitness or doing public accounting? Swole asians just throw me off, you unreadable bastards!

full disclosure I have 2 swole asian friends (one manages a starbucks and the other works for the govt), I have one other asian friend who is in the process of getting swole...the other few asian friends I have are pretty regular. When I say asian I do not include india, that's a whole other can of worms.

I've only ever known 2 swole indian dudes.
Are you gay ?

Serious question, not that i have a problem with it
I can be whatever you want me to be

papi

chulo? 

:x

Getting into arguments about wrong vs. right answers.
Changing fonts and text colors.
Deleting the entire page and then pasting it back.

Only time I'm doing that is when she sitting on my face other than that you can get out of town with that nonsense

Back
Top Bottom