the thread about nothing...

when i was younger i pedigreed my friends lil brother in the sandbox...i felt sooo awful afterwards 
mean.gif

scraped up the kids forehead..

goldenticket..your call of duty strem looks amazing..my game doesnt look like that..
tired.gif
In elementary, I got power bombed into a trash can...it was for the Hardcore Title. And anyone could takeover the belt at any time with a pin count of 3.

I was knocked out cold
roll.gif
Man used to hold hardcore matches all the time in my backyard, one of the first ones my dog got over protective, one of my friends had me in a headlock my dog came out of nowhere got a hold of his jeans and dragged him away from me lmao
Man back then I thought me and my patnas were the only ones that used  imagenary "Titles" or "Belts"
roll.gif

Now thinking about it one of us could of really killed each other and endend up in jail
mean.gif

Last edited:
Man back then I thought me and my patnas were the only ones that used  imagenary "Titles" or "Belts" :rofl:

Now thinking about it one of us could of really killed each other and endend up in jail :smh:

man those were the days. then we would fight over who gets to be who in the earlier versions of smackdown

In elementary, I got power bombed into a trash can...it was for the Hardcore Title. And anyone could takeover the belt at any time with a pin count of 3.
I was knocked out cold :rofl:

powerbomb :x

did he take a whiff before dropping you? :x

I'm sure he took a whiff papi

when i was younger i pedigreed my friends lil brother in the sandbox...i felt sooo awful afterwards :smh:
scraped up the kids forehead..
goldenticket..your call of duty strem looks amazing..my game doesnt look like that..|I

I was knocked out cold :rofl:

Man used to hold hardcore matches all the time in my backyard, one of the first ones my dog got over protective, one of my friends had me in a headlock my dog came out of nowhere got a hold of his jeans and dragged him away from me lmao

Man back then I thought me and my patnas were the only ones that used  imagenary "Titles" or "Belts" :rofl:

Now thinking about it one of us could of really killed each other and endend up in jail :smh:

:lol: It was the truth, during recess or after school, if you had the belt, they were always gunning for you.

Do you guys always sign out of NT when you're not on? I find myself just closing the tab or sometimes fall asleep without signing off.

In 5th grade my brother and I 3D'd a guy on a table. He hurt himself badly. We ran home and left him there

Do you guys always sign out of NT when you're not on? I find myself just closing the tab or sometimes fall asleep without signing off.
i never sign off..

should i?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Just close browser to feed the seed
sick.gif
Bruh, log off for the night

I havent logged off since the transition and even then i still never log off. On the labtop and phone im logged in 27/7

I prolly dont even remember my password

Back
Top Bottom