the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by faulkit28

Gotta get a new barber.  Every time he finishes me off with the straight edge he winds up cutting me.  This time he got me under my nose, bleeding like cray.
Hoping my boy vinny gets picked in this draft soon.  

Trying to join a gym by my job, but I don't feel like putting up with a contract to join or the smoozing of all the things they have to offer.

He landed with the Eagles bro. I wish my Bengals would've gotten him, he's a good guy.

There should be 24 hour barbershops... chick just hit me up tryna chill... I'm lookin rough rite now, i ain't trippin doe

"I can fix my lining up
Before we go over by them #!@@+@#
A quick lil somethin
Can't get the back
I don't know where I left my hand mirror
Type of dilemma's will never hinder my jet living
We just chillin"

JETLIFE
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by youngdoc

doesn't deserve it's own thread so I felt like I'd post it here

Do y'all ever go through phases where you end up being attracted to/talking to/dating/sleeping with the same ethnicity either consciously or subconsciously?

I'm open to all races but for some reason the last few women I've been attracted to and actually vibed with have all been Indian or Middle Eastern. It wasn't on purpose at first but now I feel like it's almost like a positive feedback cycle
i told myself early in my life that I won't end up with a chick with my same ethnicity, hispanic or any of the sort of latin... but come on man the temptation is brutal
laugh.gif

also been on a scoping "middle eastern only" binge. slim pickings on my end of the world tho

Originally Posted by 23rdWonder

Gotta get a new barber.  Every time he finishes me off with the straight edge he winds up cutting me.  This time he got me under my nose, bleeding like cray.

Trying to join a gym by my job, but I don't feel like putting up with a contract to join or the smoozing of all the things they have to offer.

He landed with the Eagles bro. I wish my Bengals would've gotten him, he's a good guy.

Thanks for the update.  He would of def been a good fit with the bengals, he went to prep school out there.

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

33ff2n7.gif
i rewatched Ninja's and Henz's and this was one of the comments on Youtube:
NikeTalk still is and always will be the OG site for true sneakerheads. That's where all this madness started, props to those who've been down for a nearly 13 years now.

Originally Posted by 23rdWonder

Thanks for the update.  He would of def been a good fit with the bengals, he went to prep school out there.
He was in a few of my classes here at Marshall. He has some good kicks too.

Originally Posted by Young Handsome

There should be 24 hour barbershops... chick just hit me up tryna chill... I'm lookin rough rite now, i ain't trippin doe

"I can fix my lining up
Before we go over by them #!@@+@#
A quick lil somethin
Can't get the back
I don't know where I left my hand mirror
Type of dilemma's will never hinder my jet living
We just chillin"

JETLIFE
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 jetsgo

i think im allergic to beer.....i can down liquor like its my job with no problems....but everytime i drink beer my face gets red as hell....i had one beer today and my face is red and hot....but when i drink liquor i dont have this problem. im drunk while typing this and am proud that everything is spelled good
pimp.gif
have a good night NT fam

^ I know what you mean, half a beer for me and I start getting hot, a headache and spaghetti legs...
I quit drinking all together, but liquor never affected me like beer would

Back
Top Bottom