the thread about nothing...

I'm really sensitive about subjects that have to do with obama. I really hate this c.i.a. prostitution scandal that's going on.   Don't get me wrong I know as men in another country that they were doing their thing and what not, but the fact that they are probing this while obama is in office gets me angry.  I'm sure when bush and clinton was in office that the same things happened and it was covered up.

The Natural Mystic wrote:
roll.gif
roll.gif

I hate when someone hypes up their stash, only for you to be let down.
30t6p3b.gif

One of my guys does this with every stash he gets "It's wayyy better than the last!" Can never know when to trust him 
laugh.gif

Was supposed to drive back home to miami today to go to a wedding my girl invited me to but I think I'm gonna stay in tally one more night and party lol. Still gotta pack too

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Originally Posted by ErickM713

My friends came from out of town
He said he has some bud that will put me on my %*$

It's Reggie

first-world-problems.jpg

roll.gif

My homeboy came over the other day to match it up, but only came with half of a blunt.
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
to both of these

me and my boy were burning at his house and his friend came over with some mids. After the sesh my friends dad came in like "damn yall smoking reggie in here? it stinks!" his friend was like
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

Crazy how much my religious beliefs have changed. Grew up in church heavy now I really don't even believe a God exists.

Filling in as coach for my son's soccer game today because coach threw out his back.  Weather is 35/40 and rainy and wet.  Both teams are there on time, ready to play, and no ref shows up.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

End up having to "semi-officiate" and coach the game in the freezing cold and pouring rain.  Kids are miserable(understandably) and the ref doesn't even have the courtesy to show up or line up a sub.  Ended up winning 7-3 "unofficially" but I am still
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

august-2008-salt-is-salty.jpg

Stuck in Denver for 4 more hours. Can't wait to get back home to la. If only I had a time machine or personal transporter

grilling chitlins today...boiling them as we speak

got a nice steak in the fridge marinating, and going to cook some hot dogs too

oh and gf is coming over tonight
devil.gif

Originally Posted by wanksta23

grilling chitlins today...boiling them as we speak

got a nice steak in the fridge marinating, and going to cook some hot dogs too

oh and gf is coming over tonight
devil.gif

Chitlins already
sick.gif
but grilled chitlins
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by CJ863

Crazy how much my religious beliefs have changed. Grew up in church heavy now I really don't even believe a God exists.

ohwell.gif
 I know how you feel... Went to church almost every Sunday for 23 years, a couple months ago I just stopped going. I feel like I'm doing a disservice to my 3 year old son in a way... Been questioning religion for a while now but kept going to church as a kind of family tradition. Now I sleep in and watch cartoons with my little guy. 

Back
Top Bottom