laugh.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
that HAS GOT to be a photoshop!
nah it's from Louis CKs show

- my 19th birthday tomorrow 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

- I think my bible study group is planning something for me earlier in the day, then I can sleep, put on my %$% costume and get ready for the night 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

- Can't believe I'm almost done with my 1st year of college 
eek.gif
eek.gif
 It's been insane and every good and bad way, I think I'm on my way to doing better than last semester,

even though I didn't go to any class today 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
, but I spent hours cleaning so I could wake up to a nice clean room and no longer be cluttered so win/win 

I'm ready,

So I'm at lunch today and this lady walks in. And she looks exactly like my girl my girl except she's like 35ish.
It's like I saw a glimpse into what my girl. will look like in 14 years or so and I am extremely pleased
pimp.gif

meet this really pretty girl in my accounting class today, and ended up exchanging numbers with her.

smile.gif

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

laugh.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
that HAS GOT to be a photoshop!
Am I wrong or was this not real news. I think this is from an episode of Louie.

Edit: someone beat me to it. Show is pretty funny (sometimes).

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Gawd. I love yoga pant trend on girls, bruh.

When the girl is cute and has curves like just ruight.. I wanna go up to them and just grab dat mass,
laugh.gif
devil.gif

Feel the same damn way, Chris.

devil.gif

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Originally Posted by jbpkickz

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

So do I. Remember when them nudes leaked?
do i 
devil.gif
unless there is a second set. The ones I saw weren't anything special at all
its supoosed to be a flick wit the thick one but idk you gotta judge for yourself if its her or not 

H8 taking dumps after I showered..... WHY YYYYYYYYYYYYmcmb...... *Smh at myself*

Originally Posted by FlacoBey

meet this really pretty girl in my accounting class today, and ended up exchanging numbers with her.

smile.gif

You don't score until you score... don't get your hopes up... erase that smiley face and put a "
grin.gif
"

There are no ***$!$# jobs. I'm finally annoyed after all these applications and nothing. I had 2 interviews a few months back and still nothing.

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Back
Top Bottom