the thread about nothing...

@leftcoastin nobody is asking you to be "that dude", so keep it moving if you aren't going to help out.

chill. now you beeing that dude, ThaT Dude

in case u missed it there was this...

I can only say the same thing so many times.  It's NOT the thread about EVERYTHING.  It's not a "mini" forum where anything goes.  It's a post for miscellaneous tangents that have no "home" elsewhere on the site. 

The next time we have a bunch of people trying to post stuff that doesn't belong here, the only thing that will save this thread will be SUBSTANTIAL participation by users willing to report the problem posts and remind people about the rules.  

annnnnd this...
http://niketalk.com/f/7346/nike

so fall back

Last edited:
Even though I've got a ride home secured, I can't help but think that the kids in this FB carpool group are either racist, or afraid of black people.

There's a FB group just for the school, and there's also more specific ones, like from my university to Tampa, or Miami, or whatever. White guy posts that he's driving past my area about 2 or 3 days ago, I inquire about it, no response. I'm looking in the specific group that goes to my city, a white person asks for a ride, and the dude posts on there that he's driving through the area.

I'm guessing that bruh didn't think I would be in both groups. It's a lil petty, but this happens so much that I can't look at it as a minor coincidence anymore. I genuinely think that these kids are scared of me.

Speaking of trolls

My little cousin used to be straight shook of those dolls as a kid....so I would put them inside his LA GEAR in the dark, hide and toss them where he couldnt see me, so when they would hit the floor they would light up and all he would see was that face

I was kinda mean, damn

Even though I've got a ride home secured, I can't help but think that the kids in this FB carpool group are either racist, or afraid of black people.
There's a FB group just for the school, and there's also more specific ones, like from my university to Tampa, or Miami, or whatever. White guy posts that he's driving past my area about 2 or 3 days ago, I inquire about it, no response. I'm looking in the specific group that goes to my city, a white person asks for a ride, and the dude posts on there that he's driving through the area.
I'm guessing that bruh didn't think I would be in both groups. It's a lil petty, but this happens so much that I can't look at it as a minor coincidence anymore. I genuinely think that these kids are scared of me.

Change your profile picture to that of a white person.

I can't stand racism/stereotyping.

Last edited:
That's why I'll never change my Avi

I'll get the "ain't you like 16 and like wrestling" x10 more than I do now

you should drop a funny *** story in the TAN..

please respond.

I had half way typed up one more story but I feel asleep and forgot all about it.

If I find the file and got time tomorrow I'll post it here. The Crazy story thread is pretty much dead

Already got a title though, "The Dark Ratchet Rises"

Can you brahs help me out.

Since we which to the new site I haven't figured out how to pyramid quote. Whenever I hit the quote button it only quotes the last person the in the pyramid/sequence

Example. Member B quoted Member A. I want to quote both of them and add to the pyramid, but whenever I hit quote. I only quote member B. A is gone

I feel like an idiot that I haven't figured this out yet. :lol:

If I had a nickel ... :lol:

Brah who is that in your Avi executing that filthy half spin :x

curry.

Last edited:
I really love my mom man, spent the better half of the day pissed off about work, and she made me feel so much better about it.

pimp.gif

Love my momma

Would do anything for my T Lady

Would do anything for her too.

It's a shame I have not told her once : I love you.

mean.gif

What the hell? Call her and tell her now.
You missed it

or did i?
laugh.gif
 I think he did

Back
Top Bottom