the thread about nothing...

This mfer here has a frohock, the back forms an arrow pointing down, and I'd one of the most afeminine dudes I ever met.

:smh:

Scott.Pilgrim.Vs.The.World.full.1247139.jpg

my career counselor just sent me 5 job leads, something better come up, being dead broke with no money coming in, no phone, car breaking down
mean.gif
 i need some good news from applying at these places

my career counselor just sent me 5 job leads, something better come up, being dead broke with no money coming in, no phone, car breaking down:smh:  i need some good news from applying at these places

or nasskimask.gif

Last edited:
Finally caught up.

And I see that it's been clarified that THAT was not Nicky...:lol:

Vashtie...such a pretty woman.

Got a lot of old clothes and shoes I have packed ready to give to the local charity. I hit up my 'friend' on Sunday to help me drop off the stuff and dude been flaking since. If I called him to come through and chill or run some PS3, he'll be here in an instant. I hate people man
mean.gif

Edit.600 posts
pimp.gif

Last edited:
my career counselor just sent me 5 job leads, something better come up, being dead broke with no money coming in, no phone, car breaking down:smh:  i need some good news from applying at these places

I still have my second Sprint employee line on my wireless account. It is basically unlimited usage (calls, text, data).

If you still need a phone, you can use that one for a bit if you are in need.

Only hitch is it can't be one of the phones considered a "smart phone."

If you have a Sprint phone with a clean ESN you can activate it right now and change the number to whatever you like or I can send you an old Sprint phone I have laying around.

Best of luck.

when making small talk in the bathroom (washing hands), do you guys look over to the person youre talking to? or at the mirror? :nerd:

I still have my second Sprint employee line on my wireless account. It is basically unlimited usage (calls, text, data).

If you have a Sprint phone with a clean ESN you can activate it right now and change the number to whatever you like or I can send you an old Sprint phone I have laying around.

Best of luck.

dam ur a nice guy.
have ppl ever taken advantage of u?

or nasskimask.gif
laugh.gif
 nah man none of that
Best of luck.
appreciate it, if worse comes to worst i'll take you up on that offer. real talk, thank you 

bruhs i've been looking for these all over the net and i cant find them, can anyone point me in the right direction for a size 11 or recommend me some good water shoes, going on a cruise in 2 weeks so need them ASAP

Bump

Also since a lot of you are into cameras, recommend me a good waterproof camera between $150/$200

Gatzby, edit that. Im pretty sure talking about adult film stars is against ROC.

just to be on the safe side

so people get banned for grave digging threads? how old is considered bannable tho?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom