the thread about nothing...

Can you brahs help me out.

Since we which to the new site I haven't figured out how to pyramid quote. Whenever I hit the quote button it only quotes the last person the in the pyramid/sequence

Example. Member B quoted Member A. I want to quote both of them and add to the pyramid, but whenever I hit quote. I only quote member B. A is gone

I feel like an idiot that I haven't figured this out yet. :lol:

bruhs i've been looking for these all over the net and i cant find them, can anyone point me in the right direction for a size 11 or recommend me some good water shoes, going on a cruise in 2 weeks so need them ASAP
Bump

Also since a lot of you are into cameras, recommend me a good waterproof camera between $150/$200
Brochacho I hooked you up with a link like 3 replies down from the first time you asked.. 

Since we which to the new site I haven't figured out how to pyramid quote. Whenever I hit the quote button it only quotes the last person the in the pyramid/sequence

Example. Member B quoted Member A. I want to quote both of them and add to the pyramid, but whenever I hit quote. I only quote member B. A is gone

Account Settings, remove nested quotes

not to mention it's like the 3rd time he's told us about her.
you and like the 2 other regs were the only ones that remember since yall live here..
laugh.gif

I feel like an idiot that I haven't figured this out yet.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 I honestly never knew. Preciate it fam

My Jimmies remain Rustled about the SN

But you're all right brah, you're all right . :nerd:

Thanks brah

If I had a nickel ... :lol:

My Jimmies remain Rustled about the SN

But you're all right brah, you're all right . :nerd:

Thanks brah
It was a simple mistake

@ Carver and I replied to your post thanking you and saying that that's where I got the picture from and I'm looking for a size 11. They only had up to a size 7.

@leftcoastin nobody is asking you to be "that dude", so keep it moving if you aren't going to help out.

If I had a nickel ... :lol:

Brah who is that in your Avi executing that filthy half spin :x

I really love my mom man, spent the better half of the day pissed off about work, and she made me feel so much better about it.

so people get banned for grave digging threads?
Good

Impossible. My man DipsetGeneral woulda been banned a loooooooooooong time ago

i think its only permittable if ur updating or something. my old account got banned for gravediggin 3 year old coupon threads and then meth hit me with the "looks like u just dug ur own grave"

:rofl:

wow :rofl:

Meth is too funny.

Back
Top Bottom