the thread about nothing...

why do people these days feel the need to broadcast every single detail of their lives?

i'm eating this..

i'm going here..

i bought this..

i feel like..

grin.gif
Well...you're certainly asking in the right thread for this.

I don't get it either but I can't relate to most people in my generation anyway.
i used to think it was just the youngin's..

until i noticed that people my age and even older are doing it too. 

you can go on someone's FB/twitter or instagram and know damn near everything about them.

that's some scary stuff right there.

Last edited:
why do people these days feel the need to broadcast every single detail of their lives?

i'm eating this..
i'm going here..
i bought this..
i feel like..

>D

idk but i just ate a burrito and i feel great. i also went to walgreens and bought some 5 gum (spearmint) and its groce

glad i got that off my chest
do you feel good about yourself?

yah. totally

Last edited by a moderator:

i'm eating this..
i'm going here..
i bought this..
i feel like..

>D

idk but i just ate a burrito and i feel great. i also went to walgreens and bought some 5 gum (spearmint) and its groce

glad i got that off my chest
do you feel good about yourself?

yah. totally

:wink:

She made my Dark Knight Rise, and they were TIGHT as **** yoga pants, it was cold today too. Looking forward to more cold weather.

Just got off the phone with one of my patnas, looks like I won't have to shell out $55 for the ride home with that chick, my homeboy got me :smokin

Only gotta slide my dawg $25 :pimp:

Real ninjas gotta stick together

Last edited:

i'm eating this..
i'm going here..
i bought this..
i feel like..

>D

People doing this constantly. it pisses me off :smh:

that's why I'm never on facebook.

that feeling when you get home from work and wanna smoke but sooo lazy to twist up. i need to find a female to start doing this for me

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure at my old HS they banned yoga pants a few years ago when they got popular :lol:

Back
Top Bottom