the thread about nothing...

Damn I need to get Photoshop. There's so many photos of perspiration that I want to slap "Popped a Molly I'm sweatin woo!" on.

I have been debating for the last 3 hours what to eat,

Choices are,

Chinese, A cheese Pizza, a hot dog and fries, panera, a buffalo chicken grinder, sushi, or tacos

God damn me

tumblr_meu0f6lTWW1qag8gfo1_1280.jpg

when did it snow?

tumblr_meo43eaHOJ1r3tp7bo1_500.jpg

did not know this, great information. love it
tumblr_mejw32mWSG1qdlh1io1_250.gif

is this a ******?
my apologies if ******

Last edited:
from da misc
Today I was jogging outside when I see this man entering a house with a woman. They seemed to be very very horny as they smooched and groped each other going into the house, so I thought "They’re gonna ****, I gotta see this ****.” So I waited until they got inside and I slowly sneaked into their backyard. I climbed up a tree to peek inside the bedroom. I could see everything. Sure enough, I was right. The room door flew open and they were going at it, I mean those two ****ers were making sure they left every ounce of horniness behind on this one. The guy starts taking off the woman’s clothes and vice versa. The woman still has a bra barely holding in her D Cup **** from ripping out and has her panties on. The guy, completely naked by now, goes to remove her bra, and when he did, the heavens sounded as those puppies bounced more than Michael J. Fox during an earthquake. I, rapidly masturbating at this point, am about to explode. I was almost there until the guy removed the girl’s panties and a 13 inch **** flew out. WHAT THE ****!!!! Turns out the woman was really a ******. I fell out of the tree and landed on an old woman, killing her. Of course once I almost finish masturbating I can’t NOT finish it. So I, in broad daylight, went out into the middle of the street, with my pants down and a boner, yelled to the sky, “THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!” and started beating my **** harder than Chris Brown beat Rihanna, until I finally ejaculated. The cum shot out of my **** so fast it broke through the windshield glass of an oncoming car and went through the drivers eye socket and into his brain, killing him instantly. The car swerved off the road into the house where the man and ****** were ****ing and the house exploded. I walked away, with my back turned to the explosion, put on my sunglasses and started jogging back home.

One day, when everyone's much older, they'll realize how absurd it was to go on a forum called "niketalk", and try to have deep political conversations.

from da misc
Today I was jogging outside when I see this man entering a house with a woman. They seemed to be very very horny as they smooched and groped each other going into the house, so I thought "They’re gonna ****, I gotta see this ****.” So I waited until they got inside and I slowly sneaked into their backyard. I climbed up a tree to peek inside the bedroom. I could see everything. Sure enough, I was right. The room door flew open and they were going at it, I mean those two ****ers were making sure they left every ounce of horniness behind on this one. The guy starts taking off the woman’s clothes and vice versa. The woman still has a bra barely holding in her D Cup **** from ripping out and has her panties on. The guy, completely naked by now, goes to remove her bra, and when he did, the heavens sounded as those puppies bounced more than Michael J. Fox during an earthquake. I, rapidly masturbating at this point, am about to explode. I was almost there until the guy removed the girl’s panties and a 13 inch **** flew out. WHAT THE ****!!!! Turns out the woman was really a ******. I fell out of the tree and landed on an old woman, killing her. Of course once I almost finish masturbating I can’t NOT finish it. So I, in broad daylight, went out into the middle of the street, with my pants down and a boner, yelled to the sky, “THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!” and started beating my **** harder than Chris Brown beat Rihanna, until I finally ejaculated. The cum shot out of my **** so fast it broke through the windshield glass of an oncoming car and went through the drivers eye socket and into his brain, killing him instantly. The car swerved off the road into the house where the man and ****** were ****ing and the house exploded. I walked away, with my back turned to the explosion, put on my sunglasses and started jogging back home.
indifferent.gif

This girl chose the wrong yoga pants/spandex. I could see right through them.

Pink boy short panties.

I'll try to get pics for the beasts.

Eh.... i'll take a look- i wanna see face pics too though :nerd:

She's sitting now so I can't get mass shots.
Why females don't just always wear thongs, I don't understand. Whenever I'm with a girl not in a thong I'm just like "....that's cute :\"

Not me, i like cheekys, bikinis, french cuts, and boy shorts wayyyy more. Thongs are played out, they were only sexy when they were taboo (high school and jr high)

My ex wore thongs all the time it was nice but when she wore those boy shorts and her cheeks just poking out :evil: I couldn't help but rip those off so quick and go to town, my current girl wears boy shorts all the time I love it each time so damn sexy

from da misc

Hail, HYDRA! Immortal HYDRA! We shall never be destroyed! Cut off a limb, and two more shall take its place! We serve none but the Master—as the world shall soon serve us! Hail HYDRA!

I should've taken a screenshot of this dude trolling in the carpool group. Guy gets on there and says he has a 28 passenger bus that he's driving to South Florida on Friday, and states that he doesn't need gas money. Even posted a picture of a bus :lol:

Loads of gullible people jump on the post talkin bout "save me a seat!" "This is so generous there are good people in the world" and all that blah blah. A few people were on the "this can't be life" type steez though, and I think some of dude's friends were in on the joke too, because somebody said something about bringing a pet snake. I knew jit was a fraud though, he lives in Orlando and I saw him ask for a ride to Orlando on two different occasions.

Called dude out about it and he deleted the entire thing :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom