the thread about nothing...

You're not down doe bruh

White people :smh:

Had a head on driver side-view mirror collision on the way to work (my F150 and a big Chevy- both of our mirrors stick out quite a bit). Sounded like an explosion, and it was my fault. A new driver side mirror set up JUST for mine is gonna be over $800 :smh: >: (his will probably be about the same). Thinking about just paying cash and keeping it off insurance- Feels bad man! :smh:

I dont think itll be 800 thats way too much. U have tow mirrors or the regular ones?

Happened to me once but i was goin like 5 mph and my mirror hit the car next to me, i just drove off

I have the power-folding ones, already got a quote on a whole new setup. Just the glass is $325 : heres the best pic i have (before the destruction)

:wow: $800 ? Damn... you could cop a hoopty for that much :lol:

hypebeasts we know about yaa dont buy shoes unless they popular . I think i listen to this song atleast 3x a day its just too catchy and funny
I'm listening to it right now at work. I'm on my 9th listen.
tumblr_mepexviFrc1qcdxl4.gif
tumblr_mepexviFrc1qcdxl4.gif

that pic is nuts

sorry to hear that Lou, all it means is that she doesn't deserve you bro.

Nintendo 64 games are so expensive. I've been trying to get all my old ones back and it's nuts.

Last edited:
Being cheated on and lied to for a year and a half ******g sucks. That's all, just needed to vent.
Dang bro.. sorry to hear..

sloots gonna sloot brosef

I'm tired as hell.. me calling in sick did harder work here at home finishing my damn driveway since it was packed with all that snow.

Yesterday all I did was make a path for our cars to get out.. did the rest and just finished 
mean.gif

Being cheated on and lied to for a year and a half ******g sucks. That's all, just needed to vent.

Sorry dude :frown:

What happened?

Just got forwarded a bunch of text messages/photos proving the person I've been with has been ******g around for our entire relationship. Never felt so sick and betrayed by someone I care so much for in my life. Can't trust anyone, I swear!! I'm too old for this ****.

What happened?

Just got forwarded a bunch of text messages/photos proving the person I've been with has been ******g around for our entire relationship. Never felt so sick and betrayed by someone I care so much for in my life. Can't trust anyone, I swear!! I'm too old for this ****.
Pics? These ***** be actin up.....thats some foul ****.

Lou Baton sorry to hear that dude

I'm hungry woke up late, now at the dr office waiting, a burger sounds good from one of the local spots or maybe some breakfast man this dr needs to hurry up I want to grub

What happened?

I know that feel bro....girl of 6 years was talking to a dude behind my back for 5 months. Left me for him....they are still together.

They do it to you they will do it to the next man bro. Keep the head up and realize that you deserve better anyway.

So 2chainz is in philly tonight up South Street has anyone seen him in person perform his own show ? i seen 2chainz perform but that was at Made In America and a yeezy concert never his own

So 2chainz is in philly tonight up South Street has anyone seen him in person perform his own show ? i seen 2chainz perform but that was at Made In America and a yeezy concert never his own

Sounds super ignorance will ensue :lol:

I wanted to see Waka and Gucci perform a few years back... In a hole in the wall spot in Newark.

I'm bout that life to an extent, but I passed :lol:

NT, I graduate from trade school this Thursday. A lot of tears and blood have been shed over the last few years. Especially this year. From damn near being homeless, to getting cheated on by the girl of my dreams, to now being back on top. It didn't really hit me until this morning, when I was called in for gown fitting. I can't even lie and say I didn't shed a few tears. But at the end of the day, I wouldn't change anything. I've become a better man because if the things I've gone through. Now as a Iook ahead into the future, it looks like I'll be at my dream university next fall. I'm living comfortably in a very nice city/neighborhood. Lifeh as it's ups and down y'all, but keep your head up. When you are at the bottom like I was, you can only go to the top. But I can't lie and say I did this alone. If it hadn't been for family, faith, and music, I don't know where I'd be today. You realize who is there for you, and who is there for a show when ish hits the fan. I feel like I have finally accomplished somethign major aftr not feeling this way for a while. Excuse my long post, but I had to get this off of my chest, y'all. But at the end of the day, I'm still on this savage journey.

NT, I graduate from trade school this Thursday. A lot of tears and blood have been shed over the last few years. Especially this year. From damn near being homeless, to getting cheated on by the girl of my dreams, to now being back on top. It didn't really hit me until this morning, when I was called in for gown fitting. I can't even lie and say I didn't shed a few tears. But at the end of the day, I wouldn't change anything. I've become a better man because if the things I've gone through. Now as a Iook ahead into the future, it looks like I'll be at my dream university next fall. I'm living comfortably in a very nice city/neighborhood. Lifeh as it's ups and down y'all, but keep your head up. When you are at the bottom like I was, you can only go to the top. But I can't lie and say I did this alone. If it hadn't been for family, faith, and music, I don't know where I'd be today. You realize who is there for you, and who is there for a show when ish hits the fan. I feel like I have finally accomplished somethign major aftr not feeling this way for a while. Excuse my long post, but I had to get this off of my chest, y'all. But at the end of the day, I'm still on this savage journey.
grats man 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom