the thread about nothing...

Have a stoopid accounting make up test to do at noon...I hate accounting ...not even ready for it

roll.gif
 clearly too much time on their hands to come up with things like this 

Bros this may sound crazy but I'm jelly of those that are getting snow. Its just raining like a mofo down here in NC. I was expecting mad amounts of snow by this time...

MPLS -- Hope you're daughter gets better soon brother! I shoot a few prayers up for you and her.

how long did it take everyone to get their post count and sn back ? i just activated this and debating if its even worth the trouble to go through with it 

how long did it take everyone to get their post count and sn back ? i just activated this and debating if its even worth the trouble to go through with it 

I still haven't gotten my OG join date or my post count... But I've heard if you really want them back you can PM a mod and get it fixed somehow.

Fam i gotta admit irish car bombs are the ****. I really thought i wouldnt like them but after acouple drinks they really do taste just like chocolate milk.

Fam i gotta admit irish car bombs are the ****. I really thought i wouldnt like them but after acouple drinks they really do taste just like chocolate milk.

I always seem to get into trouble when Irish Car Bombs are involved. Same with Flaming Dr Peppers... Has that quality that since its tasty and very drinkable one too many puts me over the line from comfortably drunk to being unable to walk.

Had a head on driver side-view mirror collision on the way to work (my F150 and a big Chevy- both of our mirrors stick out quite a bit). Sounded like an explosion, and it was my fault. A new driver side mirror set up JUST for mine is gonna be over $800 :smh: >: (his will probably be about the same). Thinking about just paying cash and keeping it off insurance- Feels bad man! :smh:

I dont think itll be 800 thats way too much. U have tow mirrors or the regular ones?

Happened to me once but i was goin like 5 mph and my mirror hit the car next to me, i just drove off

Last edited:
Needed to make a 70% on the final exam in the hardest class I've taken in undergrad so far to get an A in the class.

Made a 71% percent. Had I missed one more question, I would of dropped into the B range, something I could NOT afford to do.

Feelsgoodman :pimp:

Damn, drove my dads 2011 cedes and got a long visible scratch on the bumper, sis found out and she told me to chill and she'll take the rap for it. Def gotta return the favor
mean.gif
aren't you the dude who hears his name before getting on the subway? 

if so?

stick with the subway.

This girl chose the wrong yoga pants/spandex. I could see right through them.

Pink boy short panties.

I'll try to get pics for the beasts.

I'll be wearing a Kobe hoodie and some sweatpants for tomorrows 31 degree weather.
I got an error when I tried to upload that to http://coolstory.net/
Chill out. He's getting his post count up.
My bad y'all, yeah I'm black haha. The scenario I was referring to was about the girl with the rental car. What initially seemed like a formality for her turned into something that she needed me for. She pretty much said that she was banking on me riding with her for money reasons. It was partially my fault for just assuming that she would only want gas money when she first brought up the prospect of renting a whip & stopping in my city. Asked her if she'd be shooed if I didn't ride, and she says yeah smh. I'm not tryna drop $55 brehs
Trap.
mean.gif

Do you at least get to tap dat?
You know what's funny bro? Me and this girl work together, only once a week, but the last time we were at work, she was on this lil childish, giddy, flirtatious swag, messing with me and **** as if she was digging me. Being playful, scratching my thigh, tryna hit me in my face, smiling and ****, going through my phone looking at my text messages. At one point said some **** like, "I saw your GF the other day", I'm like "who is that", she hits me with the "idk" and then eventually this leads to a "Why are you single?" type questionnaire.

It was odd.

But now after this whole wanting $55 for the ride thing has sprouted, I'm starting to think that she was trying to bait me. She might've assumed that I would've thought I could get some action, and that that would remove any hesitation about dropping the $55. Can't really gauge females these days, especially at my school, but I'm leaning towards the idea of this girl just trying to bait me.
Go ahead and do it. She needs help getting home you need a ride. And you should be able to beat. May be able to get topped while driving home.

Got only 4 hours of sleep but I feel full of energy. Why is it that when I actually sleep 7 or 8 I feel tired

hypebeasts we know about yaa dont buy shoes unless they popular . I think i listen to this song atleast 3x a day its just too catchy and funny

Back
Top Bottom