the thread about nothing...

Tough stuff there, man.. but at least it all seems to be positive and they're just being safe. 

appreciate it guys. i'll report back in a few days. just have to wait now to find out if there is any brain damage.

i need a gf, i'm not working, me not working=me not having money, i want the krampus SB's, krampus SB's cost money, money which i don't have but gf will

i really really really want the nike dunk high sb "mf dooms" js thought id share tht with you guys

i really really really want the nike dunk high sb "mf dooms" js thought id share tht with you guys

:lol:

the%20secret%20of%20trolling.jpg

Last edited:
Man TAN has been super slow late nights..... Wheres Cool and Natix :nerd: :nerd:

First and foremost my g MPLSdunk, you and your family will be in my prayers most def breh.

girls who have a lot of brothers usually aren't as bad at maintaining dude friendly conversations lol.. Tom boys are where it's at if you value communication

They can be awkward in bed tho cause a lot aren't "in tune" with their femininity

But this to the max, my main is hella chill but she's hella out of sync when it comes to being sexy in the sheets. It's like when shes being her self it comes out but when ever she thinks about it and trys to be sexy she becomes awkward and clumsy ( Go firgure)

My 11am class is canceled tomorrow and Wednesday apparently .

But I missed the last two classes and we have a test on Friday. ****

Eating out every night because you're poor at grocery shopping FTL :smh:

Roommates that are afraid of the dark FTL as well, turn the ******g light off, b. Ninjas wonder why the kitchen light is flickering when they steady have that **** on and then go hide in their room for hours on end, it ain't hard to find your way through the dark fam, use the **** when you need it.

update on my daughter. she was found by her grandma. she was taking pics of her and her cousin making a snowman. went away for a minute to put the camera away. the pool is pretty much drained there is 3ft of water in it at the most. she fell in getting snow for the snowman her cousin told me. he didn't think to tell his grandma and immediately jumped in. he's 8, he flipped her on her back and then he started to lose it because he was soaked also. her grandma looked in the yard and didn't see them so she went out there and they were in the pool. she couldn't get them out because if she went in there would be no way for her to get out too. it's a 9 ft deep pool that's empty. so she yelled at the neighbors to call the ambulance. they get there in a minute, the fire station is down the street. they jumped in and got them out. my daughter wasn't breathing they gave her cpr the whole way to the hospital. her cousin was discharged a few hours later. she is in icu now they kept her in a coma because if she has any brain damage from a lack of oxygen keeping her out and cooling her body will stop it from progressing. so she will be out for a few more days and they will take her off the propifol and pull the respirator. then we will know if any brain damage happened once she comes to.

the ct scan showed her brain looked fine. she was also coming out of the induced coma and fighting with respirator which is another good sign they had to up the dose. also if you talk to her when she's out her heart rate rises which means she's aware the doctors say. they said it all looks promising she'll be perfectly fine but they also cant say for sure in case that doesn't happen.

Wish you the best man

Back
Top Bottom