the thread about nothing...

Last edited:
girls who have a lot of brothers usually aren't as bad at maintaining dude friendly conversations lol.. Tom boys are where it's at if you value communication

They can be awkward in bed tho cause a lot aren't "in tune" with their femininity

update on my daughter. she was found by her grandma. she was taking pics of her and her cousin making a snowman. went away for a minute to put the camera away. the pool is pretty much drained there is 3ft of water in it at the most. she fell in getting snow for the snowman her cousin told me. he didn't think to tell his grandma and immediately jumped in. he's 8, he flipped her on her back and then he started to lose it because he was soaked also. her grandma looked in the yard and didn't see them so she went out there and they were in the pool. she couldn't get them out because if she went in there would be no way for her to get out too. it's a 9 ft deep pool that's empty. so she yelled at the neighbors to call the ambulance. they get there in a minute, the fire station is down the street. they jumped in and got them out. my daughter wasn't breathing they gave her cpr the whole way to the hospital. her cousin was discharged a few hours later. she is in icu now they kept her in a coma because if she has any brain damage from a lack of oxygen keeping her out and cooling her body will stop it from progressing. so she will be out for a few more days and they will take her off the propifol and pull the respirator. then we will know if any brain damage happened once she comes to.

the ct scan showed her brain looked fine. she was also coming out of the induced coma and fighting with respirator which is another good sign they had to up the dose. also if you talk to her when she's out her heart rate rises which means she's aware the doctors say. they said it all looks promising she'll be perfectly fine but they also cant say for sure in case that doesn't happen.

update on my daughter. she was found by her grandma. she was taking pics of her and her cousin making a snowman. went away for a minute to put the camera away. the pool is pretty much drained there is 3ft of water in it at the most. she fell in getting snow for the snowman her cousin told me. he didn't think to tell his grandma and immediately jumped in. he's 8, he flipped her on her back and then he started to lose it because he was soaked also. her grandma looked in the yard and didn't see them so she went out there and they were in the pool. she couldn't get them out because if she went in there would be no way for her to get out too. it's a 9 ft deep pool that's empty. so she yelled at the neighbors to call the ambulance. they get there in a minute, the fire station is down the street. they jumped in and got them out. my daughter wasn't breathing they gave her cpr the whole way to the hospital. her cousin was discharged a few hours later. she is in icu now they kept her in a coma because if she has any brain damage from a lack of oxygen keeping her out and cooling her body will stop it from progressing. so she will be out for a few more days and they will take her off the propifol and pull the respirator. then we will know if any brain damage happened once she comes to.
the ct scan showed her brain looked fine. she was also coming out of the induced coma and fighting with respirator which is another good sign they had to up the dose. also if you talk to her when she's out her heart rate rises which means she's aware the doctors say. they said it all looks promising she'll be perfectly fine but they also cant say for sure in case that doesn't happen.

My prayers are with you.

Wish you and your family the best.

Last edited:
About to drink a 2 liter of Pepsi.....Yolo
Yoloooooooooooo

I don't eem care doe. Yolo

I hope she pulls thru my man. Sorry to hear you are going through all this, nobody deserves this

MPLS sorry to hear that man tough situation to go through but stay strong my dude. technology has come a long way and the people working on her are doing all the right things and will make sure shes alive and healthy

praying for your little girl, hope for a speedy recovery and all ends well & you take her home soon to make more snowmen
nthat.gif

You and your fam are in my thoughts bro. Positive vibes, positive thoughts should drive y'all.

Dam fam. Hope she gets better

So understand
Don't waste your time always searching for
those wasted years
Face up... make your stand
And realise you're living in the golden years

Back
Top Bottom