the thread about nothing...

Take a chill pill, Why you wanna be an a-hole?

Why you wanna try to stunt though? You but your business out there to a bunch of people you dont even know. Thats on you. A few years ago you would have gotten flamed for posting that. Now its a pity party. Again, this why America is losing.

eyes.gif

Im workin like 12 hours a week at a liquor store during winter break how I look dropping 50$ on dude who can't complete 50% of his passes?

I keep my word on it, recently i gave away a pair of DS zig zags in a thread . im legit.

So like i said im down for 25$

:lol: you legit tho. you gave away a pair of ds zig zags

Sometimes you just have to let people sink their own ship. No assistance needed.
Anger would imply you invoked some sort of superflous emotion from me. Emotion would insinuate I care about your well-being. Neither are true in your case.
I'll take that money though, but you won't do it.
You wouldn't have lasted on NT ten years ago. Laker4Life would have flamed you out of S&T on your first day.
Fam i was on NT ten years ago though. I been on NT since before my balls dropped. At this time you were already ten years out of high school.

I'll accept your measly bet fams. Screenshot it, save it, whatever u wanna do. A stack is not hurting me
laugh.gif
A+
Here is some more "old sage" advice for you folks. Don't let your emotions get the best of you like this young lad. Betting with your heart and getting emotional is never a good look.

End well this will not.
laugh.gif

they took out the remove duplicates feature **** apple
Why....
indifferent.gif

Hey....I don't care
As long as i got money, i'll be happy Fam
wink.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ol boy just acted like he threw up a milli cash. Thats like a couple thousand dollars bro i hope you would have that at your disposal as a grown man. Doesnt change the fact that u let the whole board know that ur girl was ******g Dylan while you were 'picking up her tears' and supporting her lifestyle. How much of your money has Dylan spent in the last year?
Really bro?

This week has been GOLD, NT really came through for me with the lulz

Take a chill pill, Why you wanna be an a-hole?

Why you wanna try to stunt though? You but your business out there to a bunch of people you dont even know. Thats on you. A few years ago you would have gotten flamed for posting that. Now its a pity party. Again, this why America is losing.

I don't want no pity party, or anything from ya, i simply posted a story, and got good feeback, why couldnt you do the same, if not, just move on.

A few years ago, some of us were teenagers, in a way we all grew up together, we learn to mature. why cant you? and give a mature answer

I don't want no pity party, or anything from ya, i simply posted a story, and got good feeback, why couldnt you do the same, if not, just move on.
A few years ago, some of us were teenagers, in a way we all grew up together, we learn to mature. why cant you? and give a mature answer

You didnt just post a story though. You posted EXTREMELY personal information with screen shots of a conversation you had with an ex. Thats not a story. Thats putting yourself out there. I cant imagine why someone would put personal information out there like that if they werent looking for some type of reassurance/pity . Its mindblowing to me. I guess in this day and age of social media, privacy is taboo.

Fam so my pops is a jeweler and he asked me what i wanted for christmas but take into consideration im not a big fan of chains or bracelets. I already have a bunch of big diamond earings so I was looking more into watches (gotta step my watch game up) you think i should ask em for a rolex or would that be asking for too much ? whats the worst he can say is NO

I almost spit out my water behind that. That other 25 must have had to go on something else. 
Fam first of all, just like ol boy said, peoples money situations change. That game was a grip ago. Yes i had the money but dudes were still kind of strapped at that point. I have since gotten a new job and am more financially stable. None of this matters though. If the Cs lose i will send that man a stack. End of story.
No explanation needed, my dude.

You didnt just post a story though. You posted EXTREMELY personal information with screen shots of a conversation you had with an ex. Thats not a story. Thats putting yourself out there. I cant imagine why someone would put personal information out there like that if they werent looking for some type of reassurance/pity . Its mindblowing to me. I guess in this day and age of social media, privacy is taboo.

So people can tell me from personal expierence if they have, which a couple did and even PM me. You won, fine call me whatever it is. You were the only one that said something negative, why you had to be THAT guy? Just move on from this and lets continue your other debate with this bet.

So people can tell me from personal expierence if they have, which a couple did and even PM me. You won, fine call me whatever it is. You were the only one that said something negative, why you had to be THAT guy? Just move on from this and lets continue your other debate with this bet.

Fam if you put yourself out there be prepared to take criticism. Thats life.

And theres no more debate to be had with the bet. Celtics loss, Jesus gets a stack. If they win, i recieve a stack. We will bang out the details of how the money will exchange hands when the time comes.

Dude, I have no biases so take my advice just drop it. At this point there hasn't been a "formal" accepted bet. You lettin' them dudes back you in a corner.
And what are the Celts chances really? You could be the guy that lost a 1k bet on NT and whether you pay or not that will stick with you forever. Chill man, no need to attack others
and America's sensibilities, or prove your financial situation.

Fam the bet is already set in stone. Im not trying to prove my financial situation, just trying to deflect any false assumptions that im broke based on the fact that i was putting in work in a liquor store over winter break while pursuing a degree. How is that relevant to my current financial state?

Its a thousand dollars. Yeah ill be tight if the Celtics get knocked out , but life goes on. Not even that serious.

The bet isn't shrewd at all imo, but you got your reasons.

Last edited:
You surprise your girl with tickets to go see Drake, while you two are there she takes her panties off and throws it on stage with the other girls....what do you do?

You surprise your girl with tickets to go see Drake, while you two are there she takes her panties off and throws it on stage with the other girls....what do you do?

Is this based of real life?

Theres so much i don't like about that situation.

Back
Top Bottom