the thread about nothing...

Damn, thats cruel on her part. I'm a nice guy too- but i wouldnt have been so nice about that. At times bro, you gotta learn to punk these broads and put em in their place. Shes walking away feeling like a wanted "princess" and you walking away feelin like you are :smh: think about that for next time. In the meantime, post her FB and let a couple of us bring her back down to Earth

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Wow spec. Why would you post that conversation ? You sir should be absolutely ashamed of yourself.

Im happy im the Dylan type , smashing these broads out ruthlessly while Spectacular23 cries himself to sleep with a Knick game playing in the background.

Unbelievable.

Not everyone is like you "playa" but this is NT and i decided to post something i wanted to share. Quite frankly everyone gave me positive feed back but YOU. Does it make u feel good?

I'm good now, it hurt yesterday but I cant be stuck in the past, like a dude on here told me yesterday, " IM A KING "

I felt more attractive while driving through campus today. More smiles and waves from cute hipster white chicks.

Felt kind of weird. Then I realized it probably because I'm driving my dad's hybrid.

Girls love these eco friendly cars. Too bad i drive a pickup

maybe some liberal-@$Z college girls, but real women love a nice ride. The amount of looks i get now with my candy red crew cab >>>> my altima X5

U gunna lift it? Im prolly gunna get a lift by the summer. And some new rims n tires in a couple weeks

Not even talking about this clown jesus shuttlesworth , just in general. I step intothis thread Nd its a support group for broken hearted super simp NTers. How is this acceptable ? This is why America is losing. Our youth are too busy posting screen shots of them getting ******* on by their slutty ex girlfriends, or contemplating the best way to emulate the style of the great Kanye West, while youth in India and China are getting engineering degrees before the age of 18.

Its disguting and this thread is a perfect example.

Dont want to live on this planet anymore.
kids in india and china???  wtf
eyes.gif

Not even talking about this clown jesus shuttlesworth , just in general. I step intothis thread Nd its a support group for broken hearted super simp NTers. How is this acceptable ? This is why America is losing. Our youth are too busy posting screen shots of them getting ******* on by their slutty ex girlfriends, or contemplating the best way to emulate the style of the great Kanye West, while youth in India and China are getting engineering degrees before the age of 18.

Its disguting and this thread is a perfect example.

Dont want to live on this planet anymore.
Calm down. Nothing you said is related to the next thing. Dude called you out on some foolishness and now America's losing. He must have struck a nerve.
That clown NOOERA won't bet me that $1,000 on that outlandish prediction of his of the Celtics winning the title this year.

Dude is like the white Boston trashy version of Ninjahood. Pay him no mind and keep it moving forward.

His post and usage of grammar make my eyes bleed.

He's still busy helping up Paul Pierce off the floor of the TD Garden.
At least he's a smart clown. That would be a sucker bet. 

Thanks again for proving my point. You obviously didn't last, but maybe 2007 converts to 2002 in Boston rationale. Let me guess, you lurked around for 5 years and have been here since Nike Park right?
Pick a member on here that we both agree on and we can Paypal 20% up front of the bet. No offense, but someone of your esteem and character is not likely to pay on a debt they lose.

Fam do you really think im going to send some random niketalker a couple bills? I once gave away a brand new pair of zig techs on this forum and ive helped many NTers various times when it came to obtaining kicks and other items. You dont know **** about my character so get off your high horse and fall the **** back. I hate old people man for real.

I WILL SEND JESUS SHUTTLSEWORTH ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS AMERICAN IF THE BOSTON CELTICS DONT WIN THE 2012-2013 NBA FINALS.

My word is good so eat a **** good sir.

I'm jealous.

Easy money. :smh:

Sometimes you just have to let people sink their own ship. No assistance needed.
Anger would imply you invoked some sort of superflous emotion from me. Emotion would insinuate I care about your well-being. Neither are true in your case.
I'll take that money though, but you won't do it.
You wouldn't have lasted on NT ten years ago. Laker4Life would have flamed you out of S&T on your first day.

Fam i was on NT ten years ago though. I been on NT since before my balls dropped. At this time you were already ten years out of high school.

I'll accept your measly bet fams. Screenshot it, save it, whatever u wanna do. A stack is not hurting me :lol:

]http://niketalk.com/t/316732/tim-te...-playoff-win-do-you-believe/600#post_12030710[/URL]

:nerd:, not even a year ago. Not saying a person's money situation can't change in a couple months, just curious.

kids in india and china???  wtf:rolleyes

Ummm YES. India and China. The children over there care about getting an education and bettering themselves. Children over here care about Yeezys and the love life of Kim Kardashian. This is why America is losing.

Sometimes you just have to let people sink their own ship. No assistance needed.
Anger would imply you invoked some sort of superflous emotion from me. Emotion would insinuate I care about your well-being. Neither are true in your case.
You wouldn't have lasted on NT ten years ago. Laker4Life would have flamed you out of S&T on your first day.
Fam i was on NT ten years ago though. I been on NT since before my balls dropped. At this time you were already ten years out of high school.

I'll accept your measly bet fams. Screenshot it, save it, whatever u wanna do. A stack is not hurting me
laugh.gif
For "a stack" to "not hurt you" at all- you must have 7 figures + in the bank right now- muy interesante ........
don't have to be a millionaire for a stack to not hurt.....i've blown 500+ without missing it and didn't have 500K on deck.
How does this box about nothing work?

Someone break it down to me and I'll send one out next week.
I got you.....
send me a box full of stuff (no wizards stuff or stuff from any sports team in that area)

kids in india and china???  wtf:rolleyes
Ummm YES. India and China. The children over there care about getting an education and bettering themselves. Children over here care about Yeezys and the love life of Kim Kardashian. This is why America is losing.
I assume that you have been to India and china?... And have evaluated whether 0/3billion+ people don't care about pop culture???

Last edited:
Not everyone is like you "playa" but this is NT and i decided to post something i wanted to share. Quite frankly everyone gave me positive feed back but YOU. Does it make u feel good?
I'm good now, it hurt yesterday but I cant be stuck in the past, like a dude on here told me yesterday, " IM A KING "

Fam you are so soft :lol: :lol:

Hey....I don't care

As long as i got money, i'll be happy Fam :wink:

I felt more attractive while driving through campus today. More smiles and waves from cute hipster white chicks.

Felt kind of weird. Then I realized it probably because I'm driving my dad's hybrid.

Girls love these eco friendly cars. Too bad i drive a pickup

maybe some liberal-@$Z college girls, but real women love a nice ride. The amount of looks i get now with my candy red crew cab >>>> my altima X5

U gunna lift it? Im prolly gunna get a lift by the summer. And some new rims n tires in a couple weeks

Nah, i'm gonna get a matching bed cover and maybe a chrome front guard. Mine sits up pretty high as it is, and i got some chrome 20's on it- so thats probably it. What model did you go with?

I inherited my pops white 2006 only has about 37k miles. With the 5.4 v8. Was gunna put some money into it but this summer the ****** broke and set me back 1700. U gunna get a bull guard or the brush guard that covers the headlights and stuff. Personally i like the bull guard more

Fam you are so soft :lol: :lol:

Hey....I don't care

Spec you got them corners locked down?

Hey....I don't care

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ol boy just acted like he threw up a milli cash. Thats like a couple thousand dollars bro i hope you would have that at your disposal as a grown man. Doesnt change the fact that u let the whole board know that ur girl was ******g Dylan while you were 'picking up her tears' and supporting her lifestyle. How much of your money has Dylan spent in the last year?

Take a chill pill, Why you wanna be an a-hole?

And FTR i STILL dont have a paypal account. I would be willing to set one up just for this bet, or if the Celtics dont win it i could send the money in a money order or personal check with priority shipping with sig confirmation.

I'll accept your measly bet fams. Screenshot it, save it, whatever u wanna do. A stack is not hurting me
laugh.gif
]http://niketalk.com/t/316732/tim-te...-playoff-win-do-you-believe/600#post_12030710[/URL]

nerd.gif
, not even a year ago. Not saying a person's money situation can't change in a couple months, just curious.
I almost spit out my water behind that. That other 25 must have had to go on something else. 

Back
Top Bottom