the thread about nothing...

What's your address? I'm going to send you a box about nothing.
When you lose this bet too, I'll send you my old Ray Allen Sonics authentic......you have to wear that to the Garden when Ray comes back to visit next season. Try to get a picture with him too.
Send the 20% to Fraij as well. Monopoly money isn't welcome.

:x :x I thought u went home for the weekend fam? Not coming back till Monday?

I aint sending Fraij **** :lol: I dont know that man.

Just relax fam. Youre too old to be acting like this on a message board.
The bet is the bet. Do u want to call it off bc i wont send the two bills to fraij? Call it off then fam i dont care :lol: Like i said before, this stack im throwing up isnt all my eggs in one basket. Im not worried. And we'll talk adresses in June when the C's are on their way to hoisting that trophy, familia.

Elite Squad is a good *** movie!

they took out the remove duplicates feature **** apple
http://tidy-up.en.softonic.com/mac

What kind of mixed drinks the fellas get? Something that ain't girly ,don't taste too much like liquor ,but will still get you feeling GOOD!!!??

and there is the problem, liquor tastes like liquor.

but if you are doing mixed drinks malibu/coconut rum and pineapple juice. :smokin

Fams yall dont have to worry about me :lol:

I know how betting on sports works. Ive been around it for a long while. I know the odds :lol: I have other money into both the Patriots and the Celtics. If the Bruins were playing id have money on them too.

This is a bet between two people on a message board. The bet is set in stone. Im trying to cement my loyalty to my squad by putting myself out there on my second home which is Niketalk. The Celtics are going to win the whole thing anyway.

Take this **** over to S&T. Not trying to get this thread locked

What kind of mixed drinks the fellas get? Something that ain't girly ,don't taste too much like liquor ,but will still get you feeling GOOD!!!??
irish carbombs, hennessy and coke,  i'm not into mixed drinks but i kill my liver with them when i hit up this bar where i'm friends with the bartender, if you ever come to oxnard i'll take you there, she's like a mad scientist working with fruit and stuff, it'll make you feel real GOOD

Fams yall dont have to worry about me :lol:

I know how betting on sports works. Ive been around it for a long while. I know the odds :lol: I have other money into both the Patriots and the Celtics. If the Bruins were playing id have money on them too.

This is a bet between two people on a message board. The bet is set in stone. Im trying to cement my loyalty to my squad by putting myself out there on my second home which is Niketalk. The Celtics are going to win the whole thing anyway.

Take this **** over to S&T. Not trying to get this thread locked

and there is the problem, liquor tastes like liquor.

but if you are doing mixed drinks malibu/coconut rum and pineapple juice. :smokin

dat caribou lou
would post tech n9ne vid but... :rolleyes

take shots fam and beers to chill with. dont be that guy walking around with a straw and a mini umbrella

shuttup about sports already some of yall just dont type one thing either

yall go back and forth for like 5 pages..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom