the thread about nothing...

mi madre would have disowned me if i didn't like tamales..

what about posole? please tell me you guys like that at least.

am i the only one who doesnt like the sweet tamales?? with raisins n ish..
sick.gif

you don't like tamales pariente?
you're not living right.. tamales are godly.
legend has it i loved them when i was younger, i guess i ate too many one time i threw up, since then i haven't had one
I never liked the masa to meat ratio, but that's just me.
i can't stand the smell
mi madre would have disowned me if i didn't like tamales..
what about posole? please tell me you guys like that at least.
haha i'm barely starting to like pozole

Pozole, tamales, menudo all that stuff :smokin and I don't put chilli on everything either ruins the flavor of some things.

i do dig albondigas soup, starting to like mole, flan is hit or miss, i'll pig out on tres leches cakes, pozole is bomb, i think that's all i know
nerd.gif

i'm not mexican but i don't see how anyone can NOT like flan or tres leches. i make both on the regular like a fat ***. this mexican restaurant i worked at when i was a kid put me on to menudo too. :pimp:

i'm not mexican but i don't see how anyone can NOT like flan or tres leches. i make both on the regular like a fat ***. this mexican restaurant i worked at when i was a kid put me on to menudo too. :pimp:

Flan that topping is too sweet for me but tres leche :pimp:

I like churros when they put custard in the inside at panaderias. I need to make a trip back to my hometown.

i agree with you guys on the candy though. :x we used to have this bomb taco truck parked across the street from my house on the regular. i think it's gone because it got cold out. i need to go grocery shopping now and get something going. i miss being in culinary school, i could just make whatever i wanted for free. me or my classmate made tres leches at least once a week.

My work computer is messed up but I feel like if I tell someone and they take a look at it, they will block NT

Back
Top Bottom