the thread about nothing...

i'm truly proud of my beard..

LL

wish i could grow a beard or a mustache or any facial hair
frown.gif

i just want a little scruff or a dope *** heineken guy moostache

I'm just discovering the wonders of coffee

My mom bought one of those Krueg coffee machines

I started and overnight job and I drunk a cup at around 9pm. It is 4:12am and I am wide awake.

Last edited:
yo how can weed be so heavily promoted in the music/entertainment industry and be so vehemently outlawed on the legislative side? Its almost as if they want people to slip up.

Yeah, that is kind of odd. If you don't have as much Spanish blood, though, then there's no reason to be hairy.
"supposedly" according to my mom, i have some spanish in me BUT it's goes way up/down *whichever way you see it*  the family tree, i'm talking about my grandma's grandma or something along those lines
i'm mexican too and i'm the only one in my family that can grow a full beard.
all my brothers look like beasts, i'm the only one who looks twelve still
mean.gif

Some girls have told me that they thought I was Latino when they first met me because I have a lot of facial hair stubble. It doesn't make sense to me because I think I look Asian/Filipino enough. I have some Spanish blood though from two of my great-grandparents.

Last edited:
haha yea some girls couldn't tell the difference from a peanut and a rock, it's bad enough i got my mexican card revoked for not liking spicy food or tamales and other stuff
sick.gif

haha yea some girls couldn't tell the difference from a peanut and a rock, it's bad enough i got my mexican card revoked for not liking spicy food or tamales and other stuff:x

:lol: Finally someone reasonable who doesn't like putting chili powder on their fruit and candy.

Reactions: Ox.
laugh.gif
hell no, ruins the purpose of eating something sweet, why cover up the flavor

haha yea some girls couldn't tell the difference from a peanut and a rock, it's bad enough i got my mexican card revoked for not liking spicy food or tamales and other stuff:x

you don't like tamales pariente?

you're not living right.. tamales are godly.

Back
Top Bottom