the thread about nothing...

Post 1800

Id like to thank my mom for buying me my computer, we never had much but she still managed to get me things. Big ups to my dad where ever he is. My friends who I haven't seen in months. The GF who always supports me unless it involves shoes. Comcast for their great internet. Espn for replaying the same **** every hour, including now. The many teachers I've had, even tho they probably never saw me in class. Also want to thank the parking spot outside my house that's waiting for my broke *** to buy a car.

Oh and thank you NT! :nthat:

Last edited:
Post 1800

Id like to thank my mom for buying me my computer, we never had much but she still managed to get me things. Big ups to my dad where ever he is. My friends who I haven't seen in months. The GF who always supports me unless it involves shoes. Comcast for their great internet. Espn for replaying the same **** every hour, including now. The many teachers I've had, even tho they probably never saw me in class. Also want to thank the parking spot outside my house that's waiting for my broke *** to buy a car.

Oh and thank you NT!
nthat.gif
i was with you until you shouted out comcast..

their service sucks around here..

repped either way for being a spanish speaking TAN'er.

i was with you until you shouted out comcast..

their service sucks around here..

repped either way for being a spanish speaking TAN'er.

Now that you say that i did have to buy a 100 ft cable to move the modem to my room to get good reception. The modem was in another room 5 steps away and i couldn't get a good connection to WIFI :stoneface:

"A+ for everything! Communication, Shipping, description and best price! Best seller on NT hands down."

:wow: Flattered

how in the hell do i put music on my iPod if i'm using the new iTunes?

please, please respond...

i figured it out.

Last edited:
the one i posted yesterday with pics.

Whats up man what she do?

She said she on her period? :smh:

totally flew by ur head lol

we was chilling and she made me realize why she should be IT

What did you guys do?

totally flew by ur head lol
we was chilling and she made me realize why she should be IT

:nerd: