the thread about nothing...

Anybody been to their local library lately?

Just left there and I definitely want to violate atleast 2 of those librarians... a young blonde and an older 1 with a slight shade of gray

I need to stop watching pron 
laugh.gif

Do you make these memes?
nerd.gif
some of them, but there is a large cache on the net to choose from as well.... i kinda like trying to find a premade one and applying it rather than making one cuz its harder to find one that is perfectly on point vs just making it yourself

Whether your schtick is saying "da" or posting spider man memes......everyone has a gimmick, just make sure you do it well and often.

Don't let me catch you posting Dark Knight memes on some other message board now.

Whether your schtick is saying "da" or posting spider man memes......everyone has a gimmick, just make sure you do it well and often.

Don't let me catch you posting Dark Knight memes on some other message board now.

THIS.

Keep them coming. You always find the perfect memes :lol:

Props to you for that :smokin

That feeling when your in the mood to listen to music in your office but realize you forgot your headphones at home. I dont even have any computer speakers damn

You're gonna hate him
Then you'll want me
Then you'll miss him
Then you'll hate me

Real life doe :frown:

Last edited:
A lot of traffic getting to school. Big slammed and jumped into the center barrier.

Got late to school. Had to ride by bike in the heavy rain. I'm soaked!

That feeling when your in the mood to listen to music in your office but realize you forgot your headphones at home. I dont even have any computer speakers damn

I know that feeling. It's happened to me twice before. They were the slowest days of worked I've ever experienced. In order to avoid this, I pack my headphones the night before.

iI know what your gimmick is. you're the guy who gives that old man sage advice.

wuts my gimmick?

Hate the shuffle function in the new iTunes 11.
What if I don't want to shuffle my playlists? Do I have to be turning it on/off? :x :smh:

Back
Top Bottom