the thread about nothing...

i hate public speaking. That stuff has be straight shook and I have to perform a play for class tomorrow. :smh: Hope I dont mess up.

Use to be the same my hands would get so sweaty as if i just used a whole bottle of hand hand sanitizer.

Looking at people i don't even know in the eyes :x

My teacher really helped me get thru it tho.

Just dont think about it, maybe talk with some classmates before class so you feel more comfortable with them.

Good Luck!

my asian homie was a virgin till 24 or so, girls liked him but they were 3's or lower, but i mean he wasnt going to get any better than that.

dude is super awkward and shy clumsy and always has to go home like at midnight, his lil sister will call and tell him to come home :lol:

he also has the most ridiculous standards, model status.. in the end he ended up paying for some pizzle in tijuana and also getting boobie milk squirted in his face

he was laughing like an idiot and the stripper thought he was making fun of her.. it was all over his glasses and his goofy face :lol:

dudes like a cartoon character.

This sounds like one of my friends.

Asian dude, 29, still a virgin.

Chill dude but can be super awkward around females and has crazy high standards - I think it's just a defense mechanism though. He will get mad at us when we try to get him to talk to females when we're out

I'm 21 and still a virgin.
frown.gif
I'm legitimately surprised by this, you seem mad cool. Your time will come bro.

I'm in a super long drought myself, but for some reason I dont eem care
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

@ the idea of being cool and getting women have anything to do with each other
Well its not the crazy psychos who are getting all the yambs.

I despise public speaking

Last edited:
How do dudes go so long without sex, women, vagpus?

Virgin until 21, 24, 25

Wow...

How do you not get laid up in college....

College chicks usually go after the nerds and geeks...they want security and future...it ain't like high school...

Thankfully I lost my v card at 14....no late bloomer life

Last edited:
i hate public speaking. That stuff has be straight shook and I have to perform a play for class tomorrow.
mean.gif
Hope I dont mess up.
same here bruh. i get super nervous.. what really f****d me up is when one of my class mates messed around and started throwing up cause she was so nervous.. i hate presentations  
mean.gif

Last edited:

Virgin until 21, 24, 25

Wow...

College chicks usually go after the nerds and geeks...they want security and future...it ain't like high school...

This guy man... Please dont come into TAN with this.

Last edited:

Virgin until 21, 24, 25

Wow...

This guy man... Please dont come into TAN with this.

This

I know its easier too imagine
but its easier too just do
see if you cant do what imagine
then what is imagination too you?

Used to hate being in speech class with someone I know that made me laugh :smh: I can't control my laughter so if I were to just look at a goofy MF, I'd start giggling like a broad during my presentation.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom