the thread about nothing...

I'm at the point right now where i'm on this forum posting because i feel like i'm letting some frustration out.
NT im 20 and a virgin... and it's starting to take a toll on me. Since i have turned 20 i have only had one thing on my mind and that is yambs. It's to point where I cannot even concentrate in school. I've had a lot of close encounters (ex the The post I had in TAN about a month ago) but can never seem to close the deal. I have had a girl openly ask me if I was DTF and still could not get anything :smh: . I have been going out more often meeting girls but no numbers or taking them home.
It seems like everyday theres more pressure to get laid from my friends since they their lost virginity YEARS ago ... and i have had opportunities years ago and to me that is the most depressing part because I feel like i could be a totally different person or maybe someone with more confidence.
It's like i have some mental block... how do i overcome this? :smh:
sorry to vent but it's something that's always on my mind now.....
inb4 "get a blog"

dude i was exactly the same when i was 20. you will get yours. just keep bettering yourself and the women will come. i realized why i wasnt getting laid when i was 20 because i was targeting the wrong type of women. i cant stand girls 18-23. when i was 20 til now (im 22), ive stayed away from my cohorts and aimed for the chicks 5-10 years older than me.

Nah that's a good post bro. If your friends are measuring your social status by the amount of women you have/have not slept with, then drop them, that's a fraudulent *** friendship and living vicariously through another man's penis is some wack ****.

Might be too late to be offering this type of advice now, but try not to stress over it too much, don't let that goal dominate your method of thinking when dealing with women or else your approach will be impacted negatively and you may not express your natural self accurately.

****, if you really want to get laid just to do it, buy one of these **** cuh.

I'm at the point right now where i'm on this forum posting because i feel like i'm letting some frustration out.
NT im 20 and a virgin... and it's starting to take a toll on me. Since i have turned 20 i have only had one thing on my mind and that is yambs. It's to point where I cannot even concentrate in school. I've had a lot of close encounters (ex the The post I had in TAN about a month ago) but can never seem to close the deal. I have had a girl openly ask me if I was DTF and still could not get anything :smh: . I have been going out more often meeting girls but no numbers or taking them home.
It seems like everyday theres more pressure to get laid from my friends since they their lost virginity YEARS ago ... and i have had opportunities years ago and to me that is the most depressing part because I feel like i could be a totally different person or maybe someone with more confidence.
inb4 "get a blog"

Best to just get it over with when opportunity knocks. Don't be too picky. You don't have to marry the girl.

anyone know any dope poems about new york? or anything?

Heaven for the Landlord; or, Forthwith Understands

The landlord's Heaven is where
There's a constant coming in of rent
And nothing at all is spent
On any repair.

The landlord's Heaven is where
As the Heavenly clouds roll—
For him, rent increases roll
In, constantly; for there
Is no Heavenly rent control,
No Heavenly rent control—
Nothing to question the landlord's soul,
Nothing to question the landlord's soul.

What landlord ever to heaven went
Without a hope of collecting rent?—
Where the Heavenly clouds roll,
Where the rent increases roll
Into the landlord's hands
By the Great Landlord's clear commands—
Which every tenant understands:
Forthwith.

or

To Brooklyn Bridge

by Hart Crane

How many dawns, chill from his rippling rest
The seagull's wings shall dip and pivot him,
Shedding white rings of tumult, building high
Over the chained bay waters Liberty--

Then, with inviolate curve, forsake our eyes
As apparitional as sails that cross
Some page of figures to be filed away;
--Till elevators drop us from our day . . .

I think of cinemas, panoramic sleights
With multitudes bent toward some flashing scene
Never disclosed, but hastened to again,
Foretold to other eyes on the same screen;

And Thee, across the harbor, silver-paced
As though the sun took step of thee, yet left
Some motion ever unspent in thy stride,--
Implicitly thy freedom staying thee!

Out of some subway scuttle, cell or loft
A bedlamite speeds to thy parapets,
Tilting there momently, shrill shirt ballooning,
A jest falls from the speechless caravan.

Down Wall, from girder into street noon leaks,
A rip-tooth of the sky's acetylene;
All afternoon the cloud-flown derricks turn . . .
Thy cables breathe the North Atlantic still.

And obscure as that heaven of the Jews,
Thy guerdon . . . Accolade thou dost bestow
Of anonymity time cannot raise:
Vibrant reprieve and pardon thou dost show.

O harp and altar, of the fury fused,
(How could mere toil align thy choiring strings!)
Terrific threshold of the prophet's pledge,
Prayer of pariah, and the lover's cry,--

Again the traffic lights that skim thy swift
Unfractioned idiom, immaculate sigh of stars,
Beading thy path--condense eternity:
And we have seen night lifted in thine arms.

Under thy shadow by the piers I waited;
Only in darkness is thy shadow clear.
The City's fiery parcels all undone,
Already snow submerges an iron year . . .

O Sleepless as the river under thee,
Vaulting the sea, the prairies' dreaming sod,
Unto us lowliest sometime sweep, descend
And of the curveship lend a myth to God.

more available here.

http://www.beautyofnyc.org/poems.htm

inb4 "get a blog"

If they were your real friends they would've given you an alley a long time ago, lol..

Just be confident, women can sense it in you by the way you interact with them. And please don't simp or seem too desperate when you're about to close.

When in doubt......

NT im 20 and a virgin... and it's starting to take a toll on me. Since i have turned 20 i have only had one thing on my mind and that is yambs. It's to point where I cannot even concentrate in school. I've had a lot of close encounters (ex the The post I had in TAN about a month ago) but can never seem to close the deal. I have had a girl openly ask me if I was DTF and still could not get anything
mean.gif
. I have been going out more often meeting girls but no numbers or taking them home.
It's like i have some mental block... how do i overcome this?
mean.gif

inb4 "get a blog"
Best to just get it over with when opportunity knocks. Don't be too picky. You don't have to marry the girl.
Dude, either get yourself a gf or just smash a decent JO.....

I proooooooomise you, after the first time you get laid, yamb gettin becomes more of a regular habit than anything.

NT im 20 and a virgin... and it's starting to take a toll on me. Since i have turned 20 i have only had one thing on my mind and that is yambs. It's to point where I cannot even concentrate in school. I've had a lot of close encounters (ex the The post I had in TAN about a month ago) but can never seem to close the deal. I have had a girl openly ask me if I was DTF and still could not get anything
mean.gif
. I have been going out more often meeting girls but no numbers or taking them home.

It's like i have some mental block... how do i overcome this?
mean.gif

inb4 "get a blog"
try your local subway, there's always fresh and easy meat  yambs over there.

Last edited:

inb4 "get a blog"

Dude, either get yourself a gf or just smash a decent JO.....

I proooooooomise you, after the first time you get laid, yamb gettin becomes more of a regular habit than anything.

Welp.. looks like I'll be setting my alarm tonight

Didn't hit the jackpot tonight fellas..
frown.gif

Last edited:
inb4 "get a blog"

Go out with a sub-par girl.

Instant ego and conscious boost.

Back
Top Bottom