the thread about nothing...

I'm 21 and still a virgin.
frown.gif
It's alright my fellow Minneapolis NT brethren.. focus on other stuff and the vagina will follow my friend

try this line on one of those websites (has never worked for me though :lol: tried to use for the lulz no success :frown:)

"I don't know who you think you are. I don't know what you want in a man. If you are looking for an orgasm, I can tell you I don't have the stamina. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you have sex with me now, that'll be the end of it. I will not bother you, I will not pursue a relationship. But if you don't, I will look for you tomorrow, I will find you, and I will kill you."

Last edited:
try this line on one of those websites (has never worked for me though
laugh.gif
tried to use for the lulz no success
frown.gif
)

"I don't know who you think you are. I don't know what you want in a man. If you are looking for an orgasm, I can tell you I don't have the stamina. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you have sex with me now, that'll be the end of it. I will not bother you, I will not pursue a relationship. But if you don't, I will look for you tomorrow, I will find you, and I will kill you."
WHAT???
roll.gif
Most people wouldnt get that reference instantly, and the part about finding them and killing them? I would love to see this used and have it work.
I'm 21 and still a virgin.
frown.gif
It's alright my fellow Minneapolis NT brethren.. focus on other stuff and the vagina will follow my friend
Thanks bro.
that explains why you're the dipsetgeneral of all the female threads.

no diss.
IDK about all that, as much as he bumps those threads he doesnt seem thirsty at all. I dont go in them my laptop would explode, but looking at the thread previews his posts are always "no image". He just likes to bump the threadsa

Last edited:
Promises man I promised
None of them goals accomplished
Promises man I promised
To be loyal and honest
Promises man I promised
Lied on separate occasions
Promises man I promised
My promises is aging

I'm 21 and still a virgin. :frown:
I'm legitimately surprised by this, you seem mad cool. Your time will come bro.

I'm in a super long drought myself, but for some reason I dont eem care

:lol: :lol: :lol:
@ the idea of being cool and getting women have anything to do with each other

Well it depends on what he means by "cool"

He could mean cool like the stereotypical popular, center of attention, charming dude or cool like laid-back, chill.

The former is going to have no problems getting women while the latter could have issues if he's quiet/shy

You don't have to be "cool" but someone who is really quiet or socially awkward is going to have difficulty

I'm 21 and still a virgin. :frown:
I'm legitimately surprised by this, you seem mad cool. Your time will come bro.

I'm in a super long drought myself, but for some reason I dont eem care

:lol: :lol: :lol:
@ the idea of being cool and getting women have anything to do with each other

Well it depends on what he means by "cool"

He could mean cool like the stereotypical popular, center of attention, charming dude or cool like laid-back, chill.

The former is going to have no problems getting women while the latter could have issues if he's quiet/shy

You don't have to be "cool" but someone who is really quiet or socially awkward is going to have difficulty

this is a msg board of young males
I would assume that the "general" sense of cool is being relatable/funny to us, not necessarily to females

i hate public speaking. That stuff has be straight shook and I have to perform a play for class tomorrow. :smh: Hope I dont mess up.

my asian homie was a virgin till 24 or so, girls liked him but they were 3's or lower, but i mean he wasnt going to get any better than that.

dude is super awkward and shy clumsy and always has to go home like at midnight, his lil sister will call and tell him to come home 
laugh.gif

he also has the most ridiculous standards, model status.. in the end he ended up paying for some pizzle in tijuana and also getting boobie milk squirted in his face

he was laughing like an idiot and the stripper thought he was making fun of her.. it was all over his glasses and his goofy face 
laugh.gif

dudes like a cartoon character.

Back
Top Bottom