the thread about nothing...

OK im bored, someone give me a race and ill go into my facebook and find a girl i know with that race.

Persian

oh i def have this, i fell in love with her in school, she was one of those girls that was too good for anyone, but her attitude was :smokin, brb

edit

Last edited:
oh i def have this, i fell in love with her in school, she was one of those girls that was too good for anyone, but her attitude was :smokin, brb
edit

She's cute. Yeah those Persian girls are really high maintenance. I have a Persian friend, and she didn't really like her Burberry jacket. So her mom gave it to the maid :lol:.

Last edited:
She's cute. Yeah those Persian girls are really high maintenance. I have a Persian friend, and she didn't really like her Burberry jacket. So her mom gave it to the maid :lol:.

:x

couldnt deal with a female like that.

How the heck did i just pay for some shoes and dude shipped them out like a second later? :nerd: :smokin and it's 2:10am

:x
couldnt deal with a female like that.

Yeah, nothing is ever good enough for them. You have to have some deep pockets to make them happy.

Last edited:
Saw this on tumblr and really liked it. I think it's an NTer who posted it actually.

Why the bad wolf gotta be black, and the good wolf white?

Not tryna be racist but isnt black always associated with dark, evil and white for bright and shiny

ive always wondered this.

why is black associate with evil

im not being racist
i have black friends

right now school.
yesterday this girl was like im almost getting an A and im like dam im not eem passing right now
school is one area im not satisfied with but im not sure how to win
nerd.gif
So get her to help you then, studying with classmates and creating study groups has definitely helped me down the years. Also, could lead to potential yambs.

School's not that hard man, just pay attention in lectures and do additional work outside of class.

How the heck did i just pay for some shoes and dude shipped them out like a second later? :nerd: :smokin and it's 2:10am

ima play the fun police and say that son has automated shipping that creates a label and tracking number whenever an item is purchased.

Back
Top Bottom