the thread about nothing...

Shout out to my homeboy for giving me these for free. A little clean-up and they'll be like new

I could never live in the country side / own a house.

Condo life for me.
man I am the opposite.. When I was looking at houses I made sure it was single family homes.. I did not want a condo or even townhouses. I like the privacy and I've lived in apartments and I don't like having someone over and under me

Exactly.

Also Ima need on of these:

for one of these.

Last edited:
it happens- never had it happen at work though (and i do at least once a day there). But how you just gonna leave it though? You wait until you flush and then hit it with a quick wipe of the tp when the water level goes down. Its gross, but you gotta do what you gotta do

Or just get some toilet paper wet it and make it into a toilet paper ball. Then start throwing them at the poop spot until you get it all off. It's actually pretty fun. If you get a bull's eye let it stay there for a sec then flush.

Or just get some toilet paper wet it and make it into a toilet paper ball. Then start throwing them at the poop spot until you get it all off. It's actually pretty fun. If you get a bull's eye let it stay there for a sec then flush.

Man I kept flushing trying to get it to go away. I'm not about that wiping the porcelain with tissue life, **** sounds gross

I'm sorry but putting your hand in a public toilet to clean the streaks?

Y'all brave.

idk why people think that "The Reason why You shouldn't prank on April 1st" video is real lmao

i got called all kinds of names for laughing at it

Last edited:
Man I kept flushing trying to get it to go away. I'm not about that wiping the porcelain with tissue life, **** sounds gross

You won't be whipping. Just flush, let the water go so you only have the porcelain. Then start aiming and shooting those TP balls. Like i said if you hit the poop spot let it stick for awhile then flush when the water is back up. Repeat if necessary , believe me you will be addicted.

Last edited:
It's pouring today.
I didn't feel like wearing new-ish jeans today so I busted out some old Unbrandeds. When I got to school, I realized the crotch was blown.

Riding a bike + a lot of rain + blown crotch = wet and cold butt.

this rain in the bay is coming down super heavy, and i have to drive to sf from fremont right now................ya'll pray for me on dem bridges smh f.y.i i'm pushing a accord so in other words it's me against da rain widout da hemi on my side (i'm sorry ninja) :smh:

you have to be quick tho, before the water level rises

I feel like starting a thread about that that home owners thing :nerd:

Do it. Me and my girl have different opinions on this and i'd like a condo before i move in a house.

She wants a white picket fence :x

Last edited:
is 30 mins too far to drive for some neck? mediocre neck at that... 
grin.gif

Traffic or no traffic?

Could it lead to cheeks?

Is it just neck and bye, or neck, chill, cuddle etc....?

Alot of variables go into this :nerd:

Also made that threa about home owner ship :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom