the thread about nothing...

aint nobody trying to buy that trick nothing doe
laugh.gif

heavy rain today in sf and my socks are wet. had to dry them at work with the hand dryer, lol

Turn up turn up turn up turn up in my waka voice...where is that gif from

How do you pronounce gif? is it gif as in jiffy or gif as in gift

that john wall picture :lol: i feel bad for dude but.. *oh snap forgets you cant mention sports up in here* :\

Bought this Crown Royal Maple from the ABC store over Thanksgiving weekend......will have to pour some out for the Wizards tonight.
Makes coke taste like vanilla coke. Makes sprite taste like creme soda. Always take first cup straight though. Can't go wrong with it either way.

Edit: Got it initially 'cause I didn't have that colored bag. 

Last edited:
Makes coke taste like vanilla coke. Makes sprite taste like creme soda. Always take first cup straight though. Can't go wrong with it either way.

:lol: I ain't gonna lie....that brown bag was calling me. The regular Crown, Crown Black, XR are appreciated......and I like Maple Syrup, so why not.

Bought this Crown Royal Maple from the ABC store over Thanksgiving weekend......will have to pour some out for the Wizards tonight.

Interesting :nerd:

Must try.

Anything similar to coffee patron ? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom