the thread about nothing...

I've been looking for free books online for my tablet. There's a lot of sites that offer them legally but none offer 48 Laws Of Power. Por que?

I dont see a thread for it, but that mom who dropped her kid in the painted dog exhibit in the Pittsburgh Zoo won't be charged.

:smh:

Ive made my decision, Spanish girl is way more fun. She came through with the clutch last night when i said i was bored, came through, played some 2k, watched some movies and fell asleep. No yambs yet bc i actually like this girl so im gonna take my time, shes a keeper.

i don't know how you people in the east coast and northwest stay active with so much rain, it's cloudy and barely sprinkling here in socal and i feel like going into hibernation for a long long time

i don't know how you people in the east coast and northwest stay active with so much rain, it's cloudy and barely sprinkling here in socal and i feel like going into hibernation for a long long time

New York never sleeps in rain, snow or sleet. Too many activities to do to stay at home word to step brothers

I walked out to go to class and almost just went back in :lol:

Bought this Crown Royal Maple from the ABC store over Thanksgiving weekend......will have to pour some out for the Wizards tonight.

Makes coke taste like vanilla coke. Makes sprite taste like creme soda. Always take first cup straight though. Can't go wrong with it either way. 

interesting...I'll have to give it a shot.

On that note

:pimp:

Last edited:

thats why east coast > west coast

dudes come from the west and cant make it over here.

East Coast can go anywhere and prosper :pimp:

Word MMG, you my dude but

Im from NY and would rep it to the death but these convos never end good. Which is why i always stay away from those cali vs ny threads

I like to have all the season here in Minnesota I'd get bored with just sun.. I enjoy my ice fishing and snowmobiling on da lakes too much yoo

Back
Top Bottom